Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Just Joined Nairaland Today - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Joined Nairaland Today (2563 Views)

Who Was The First Person You Followed When You Joined Nairaland And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok guys, I ve been regular 'visitor' to this forum for years now. Matter-of-factly, am kinda addicted to it. So today I made up my mind not be a visitor anymore. I wana be a co-owner of the house . lol
Pls can someone help unstnd hw this forum really works. what are the things dt makes this forum really enjoyable....
Hoping to get some helpful replies
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
*waka pass *

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2015
Yh u will get a lot of trollers n bulliers grin n am one of them angry grin but don't worry u gonna do just fine, n if u don't? Sorry! We gonna keep kicking u in d ass

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by enkay2go(f): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Welcome o

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 12:26am On Aug 17, 2015
Grinch:
Yh u will get a lot of trollers n bulliers grin n am one of them angry grin but don't worry u gonna do just fine, n if u don't? Sorry! We gonna keep kicking u in d ass
thanks man. Am really braced up for ur type. lol

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=enkay2go post=37033153]Welcome o[/quote Thanks dear. Am already feeling the difference btw a visitor and a member. lol
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by iamtomi(f): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2015
piece of advice...nairalanders are not loyal...dnt ask dem for advice on serious issues..dey will only add to ur heart ache..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by nnachukz(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:
Ok guys, I ve been regular 'visitor' to this forum for years now. Matter-of-factly, am kinda addicted to it. So today I made up my mind not be a visitor anymore. I wana be a co-owner of the house . lol
Pls can someone help unstnd hw this forum really works. what are the things dt makes this forum really enjoyable....
so na for romance section you come land gidigba with your first post? I dey suspect you ooo. These our fine babes them, no near them until your are initiated.

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 17, 2015
You said you have been a regular visitor for years and still you asking these questions ?
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 12:38am On Aug 17, 2015
nnachukz:
so na for romance section you come land gidigba with your first post? I dey suspect you ooo. These our fine babes them, no near them until your are initiated.
Hahahahaha. No problems bro. U gotta unstnd am youth and the idea of romance is always appealing. Abeg do the initiation ASAP
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 12:41am On Aug 17, 2015
iamtomi:
piece of advice...nairalanders are not loyal...dnt ask dem for advice on serious issues..dey will only add to ur heart ache..
Thanks. I will keep that in mind
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by nnachukz(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:

Hahahahaha. No problems bro. U gotta unstnd am youth and the idea of romance is always appealing. Abeg do the initiation ASAP
the initiation process has already commenced. Feel free. You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by iamtomi(f): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:
u wlcm..

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by enkay2go(f): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:

better keep that in mind cos nairalanders can bash u anytime dey like.

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by IamLEGEND1: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2015
now who is thís mümu?
if anybody wey open account for NL dey create thread so people go welcome am
how u think say d thing go be...?
reason am now, mumu.
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Chidexter(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:

Lots of trolls, like the downright funny and the shockinglingly bizarre.
You should be ready to tolerate, some very silly topics, questions and shit answers/opinion.

Before you post a topic, infact cross check properly like some who's submitting a CV because, you might get bashed by an angry brother or a bad tempered girl as the case may be....

For your safety do not be the male version of Nneka 123, else my brother, Romance section no go hear your story finish.
All the same, its a good place to have fun and just dont take things too serious.
Cheers
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Ariani: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2015
u ar rili welcum to d forum

1 Like

Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2015
Chidexter:

You should be ready to tolerate, some very silly topics, questions and shit answers/opinion.

Before you post a topic, infact cross check properly like some who's submitting a CV because, you might get bashed by an angry brother or a bad tempered girl as the case may be....

For your safety do not be the male version of Nneka 123, else my brother, Romance section no go hear your story finish.
All the same, its a good place to have fun and just dont take things too serious.
Cheers
undecided
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Welcome. grin
It's a little suspicious that your first thread is in the romance section though, but still.

Are you a science student?
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:

thanks man. Am really braced up for ur type. lol
You think?
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Chidexter:

Cheers
Thanks for ur time bro. Before joining as a member, i already hv a little experience of what this bashing is all about. i read lots of war of words on fp. I even enioy some...
Dont u think it cool to gimme an insight of who Nneka123 is? . Dt will help me make effort not to be the opposite.
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:
You have been a visitor for a long time, infact you are addicted yet you are asking stupid questions? Nigga you are just another fvcking attentionwhore
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2015
sylvalord:
You have been a visitor for a long time, infact you are addicted yet you are asking stupid questions? Nigga you are just another fvcking attentionwhore
I take this as ur own way of saying welcome. Thanks bro, Sochi appreciate. But I don mark u oo. lol
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
sylvalord:
You think?
Very much so!
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:

I take this as ur own way of saying welcome. Thanks bro, Sochi appreciate. But I don mark u oo. lol
Fvck youundecided
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Teempakguy:
Welcome. grin
It's a little suspicious that your first thread is in the romance section though, but still.

Are you a science student?
I thought of a place dt will hv more ppl and romance section struck me. No other reason for choosing here. And no, am not a science student, why??
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
now who is thís mümu?

if anybody wey open account for NL dey create thread so people go welcome am

how u think say d thing go be...?

reason am now, mumu.
The mumu is that psn who knows that someone is a mumu and yet has the time and energy to interact with him/her. The psn is infact a bigger mumu.
So, bigger mumu, thanks for welcoming me to this forum. I hope to learn from u in due time, how to be a mumu
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by Sochimaobim(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2015
sylvalord:
Fvck youundecided
Bring ur bae to do that. Dts if she s pretty cos Sochi dont Bleep ugly bitches.
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by IamLEGEND1: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Sochimaobim:

The mumu is that psn who knows that someone is a mumu and yet has the time and energy to interact with him/her. The psn is infact a bigger mumu.
So, bigger mumu, thanks for welcoming me to this forum. I hope to learn from u in due time, how to be a mumu

woa woa

Back off bítch.....

i aint gonna associate with ídiots alryt?
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by RobinHez(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
This bros neva sabi how far grin
Re: Just Joined Nairaland Today by prince088: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
iamtomi:

lol. True that. In b/w ... lovely smile!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Minds Naughty Group / Welcome To Our Internet Wedding / Is There Any Italian Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.