Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Stephanie (okereke) Linus Debunks “opening Up About Her Pregnancy” To Anyone! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephanie (okereke) Linus Debunks “opening Up About Her Pregnancy” To Anyone! (462 Views)

TSTV Set To Launch October 1st, Debunks Cabal Rumor / Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie (okereke) Linus Debunks “opening Up About Her Pregnancy” To Anyone! by mikeangelo(m): 12:17am On Aug 17, 2015
A couple of weeks back, the online media agog at the new twist to the status of the versatile actress and director, Stephanie Okereke Linus, who is pregnant for her hubby, Linus Ighodalo. Some blogs even carried headlines like ‘Stephanie Linus Opens Up On Her Pregnancy” etc but the international actress and movie producer has come out to deny ever granted any interview concerning her pregnancy. According to her, the gift is from God and would not want anyone to share the glory with Him.

Hear what she posted on her Instagram Page a few minutes ago, “My attention was drawn to a recent news report, headlined "Stephanie opens up about her pregnancy" For the avoidance of doubt, this pregnancy is a long awaited gift from God and a product of a covenant relationship my husband and I share with God. It 's an answer to prayer.
I will not allow anyone passively or subliminally attempt to take the place of God's glory in my life. It's a miracle I am eternally grateful to God for and to Him be Glory forever more.

He works with us in different ways and meets us all at the different levels of our faith and belief."
I feel so honored to feel this gift of creation growing inside me everyday.
I encourage you today to never give up on your hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Trust in Him.
He is a lot closer to you; more than you could ever imagine.
Love,
SL
-www.mikeangelonews.com
CC: Oluwaseun Osewa Lalasticlala

Re: Stephanie (okereke) Linus Debunks “opening Up About Her Pregnancy” To Anyone! by Ladybianca(f): 1:05am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice one there
Re: Stephanie (okereke) Linus Debunks “opening Up About Her Pregnancy” To Anyone! by boboLIL(m): 1:21am On Aug 17, 2015
U de confuse biko

(1) (Reply)

Need Distribution For Ur Animation Series/features, TV Series And Cooking Shows? / Laggian Zora Zori Lyrics Lakhwinder Wadali / A New Dawn In Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.