Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? (3950 Views)

What Do You Guys Think About This Ghana Police Email ( Photo ) / ....finally, I'm A Graduate... / Do You Prefer A Busty Girl With (c-h) Cup Size To A Not Busty Girl With (a-b)cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by tamia(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2005
hey y'all guys think i'm a b**** i really dun know why. if a guy walks up to me to say somethin' i always try to be very polite but they always be like u think u'r smart or u mean! or she's a snob.  my friends tell me i'm  a nice  person n i know i am. in skool i'm a student recruiter, i'm in the christain fellowship, in fact i involve ma self in what eva activity i have time for n always try to be nice 2 people . my boyfriend's friends r always like "how do u cope wit' her" n i'll be like hello!!!!! i'm a friendly person u  gotta know me dats all!!

hope someone can help me in herre!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by Seun(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2005
Wow. How old is your boyfriend? If he thinks you are difficult to cope with, then why is he still with you? If your normal friends like you and do not think you are a pain, then when why do even you even bother having a boyfriend?

No mater how angelic you are, there will be people who will not want to like you. You should not treat them as your friends. You should go out there and find the people who like the kind of person that you are, and befriend them, and stick with them.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by tamia(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2005
thanks 4 ur advice well my bf doesn't think of me dat way well his friends are those who talk like dat but he's always like 'u got to know her" dats wat is kool about him!!!!! grin
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2005
Do u mean BIatch in the sense that, you r hot and spiky?

Anyways just don't care abt wat people say. If u know u r nice.. and ur friends say you are. fine!
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by vexxy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2005
I have to agree with Seun and Lizzy here. Not everyone will like you. Some will dislike you without even taking the time to get to know you. You just have to shake them off and keep moving.

Don't worry about what others think of you. They'll think that way until they decide to change it and there's nothing you can do to stop that. Keep being who you are.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nike4luv(f): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2005
Tam girl..u dont need to worry about them..if they think you are smart and mean then thats their own problema
the same thing happens to me in school..not everyone is going to like you u know..when u try your best, the sensible and good ones will recognise the great person you are and people that dont..just leave them to choke on their own ballz..
you'll see when the time comes, they wont have any choice than to come and meet you for help and then u'll see
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by queen2(f): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2005
Good points @ seun, hota, vexxy n nike, tamia, something like dat happened to me either, i think they are envying you or maybe ur boyfriend, they think ur a snob simply because ur smarter that them, if they dont like u, why dont u just leave, aferall u have lots of people that loves u, let them go on their own and u go on urs, thats there own cup of tea, thats how some human being behave..
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nike4luv(f): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2005
"cup of tea"..i remember that word..

haters would always hate Tamz but real friends would stay forever, you will find it funny that your worst enemies would be one of your closest friends when the time comes wink
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by queen2(f): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2005
exactly, they will later be ur friend, there's this boy, not really my friend a classmate, i dont know why? he doesnt like seeing me, whenever im i get to school, he will eye me..imagine a guy, he will hiss, and look at me as if i dont even exist, but all well and good, i know he was envying me, i dont give a damn, he later called me one day to explain something to him chemistry, but i didnt hesitate, cuz i know i dont have haters, i love 'em all.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nike4luv(f): 12:04am On Oct 26, 2005
thats the spirit..
so see Tamia..just be the good person u are
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 3:50am On Oct 26, 2005
They jealous of how sexy you are, your boyfriend's friends just want to be with you ,guys we shall always be the same . I think some wish they had a girl like you .
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 3:52am On Oct 26, 2005
U r right abt that. Who wouldn't hate on a girl that looks like the almighty sexy Lisa Raye.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 3:54am On Oct 26, 2005
thats the way guys live. We always wish our girl friends were hot like someonelse
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 3:55am On Oct 26, 2005
Thats why i say.... Boyz!

Tammy, just 'fashy' the haters.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2005
Halle Berry is top on most blk men wishes, followed by TYra
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 4:02am On Oct 26, 2005
Nope. According to BET.

It's:
Halle Berry
beyonce
blah blah.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 4:05am On Oct 26, 2005
I will take Kelly instead of Beyonce
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 4:11am On Oct 26, 2005
most guys say that..... but the conclusion still goes on Beyonce.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by c0dec(m): 4:23am On Oct 26, 2005
Beyonce rules. kelly is way unsexy. na bone i wan nack?
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 4:26am On Oct 26, 2005
bone , kelly is not bony , she is more flexible when it comes to that aspect
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 4:27am On Oct 26, 2005
Nddy Beyonce is wayyy flexible than Kelly.

Did u watch her baby boy video with Sean Paul?
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 4:30am On Oct 26, 2005
girl lets not start that Beyonce is too big , big face big everything
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 4:30am On Oct 26, 2005
nigga please! cheesy cheesy U r like soo wrong.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 4:32am On Oct 26, 2005
her eyes are like the ones of owls
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by hotangel2(f): 4:33am On Oct 26, 2005
But u'd fxck her if she approaches you.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by c0dec(m): 4:35am On Oct 26, 2005
beyonce's got what every black desires and what every black woman should have and that a nice quality ass with well-proportioned thighs and a caramel skin. kelly on the other hand may have a prettier face and that's just about it.

but as far as i know the sexiest black female "celebrity" i know is buffie tha body (http://www.buffiethebody.com).  grin beyonce can go to blazes here.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by nddy(m): 4:38am On Oct 26, 2005
not wat every black guy desires, kelly is pretty as hell, i would want my wife to be like that beautiful. who wants Beyonce ? only ugly people like Jazy would (but i love Jazy)

@ angel it all depends on my mood , i dont fall things like that
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by adesodgi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2005
why do u so much care bout what people think bout you,wot matter most is what you think of miyaself.....any one can say anything as long as am concerned,am miya and i'll remain who i think i am.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by WesleyanA(f): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2005
soji, my middle name is miya too.
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by allonym: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2005
some idiot guys think if a girl does not start fawning over them when they yell "HEY SEXY" from across the street, then she is a stuck up B***ch snob. Ignore them. They are not worth your time. I keep telling people that when they complain about the idiocy of other people - sometimes, no matter how nice you are, you just have to not care
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2005
cOdec dat girl's ass is bleahhhhhhhhhh oh gosh what the hell is that?! shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys think i'm a B***** WHY? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2005
i guess it's da way u carry yaself or da way u look
maybe u naturally look a bit snobbish or kind of full of yaself but u don't need 2 worry
it was da same wit me when i was in high skuul everyone thought i was really snobbish n full of maself but den they realized i was really friendly n down 2 earth
they'll soon start 2 luv u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Of Yahoo Boys Sleeping Naked In Casket And How They Charm Ladies / Photos: Ghost Caught On Camera / A List Of Names Of Angels We Dont Know About And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.