Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully (2034 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? / How To Make A Poultry Incubator At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully by ladosh(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
Hello, distinguished ladies and gentlemen on Nairaland. I am seriously interseted in setting up a Poultry to breed broilers, and I need ur wealth of experience to guide me on how to start and stay in business.
Re: How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully by naijacutee(f): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2009
There is a whole book on this. It teaches you on housing, nutrition, managing diseases and even touches on some business aspects.It is available to view [size=15pt]for free[/size] at http://www.scribd.com/doc/8422107/SmallScale-Chicken-Production
Re: How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully by ladosh(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2009
Thanks Naijacutee, the book is actualy very helpfull
Re: How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully by ayodele123(m): 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
Free details are available at www.johnayodele.
Re: How To Start And Run A Poultry Successfully by tck2000(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
uhj

(1) (Reply)

Money Is Everything: Yes Or No? / Okada Business Is Good Business / How To Withdraw Your Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Your Local Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.