Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple (3279 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple by Demmzy15(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

In afew years time the conservative Muslims will revolt in the country and convert the Hindu temple to a mosque. That's how Islam works. If they can't convert it, they will loot it before blowing it up. Go and see All the churches and synagogues they have done that to in the middle east
Lies!!! Lies!! Lies! Your deception is exposed once again! http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2007/03/2008525184821608334.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple by macof(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

grin Why are you pained about it?

Look at my posts with Scholar820, I respect that guy because when he talks he does with respect. No Muslim on Nairaland(that I know) has ever abused that guy even when the debate is on heat. Learn how to talk before you demand respect.

grin Dull baby, you're too dumb!

Aisha's age has been explained countless times. You criticise the marriage of Prophet Muhammad to Aisha when in fact Mary was 12years when she married 90year Joseph. She had sex with him after Jesus was born at the age of 14,when Joseph was 92years. Please refute that fact before throwing tantrums. You complain about Satan eating but you're happy that heavenly angels had sex with daughters of men. What I hate most is double standards! angry

We strikeout dull posts, every intelligent person won't post as you and your cohorts do. At times when I see your posts, I'm marvelled at your level of stupidity.

You actually proved the lady was right. .

Btw where's the proof that this happened
Re: Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple by Empiree: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
this is nonsense. we should also expel the muslims from our lands.
Including members of your family and friends that embraced islam?

1 Like

Re: Abu Dhabi Sheikhs Award Land Indians For Hindu Temple by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Empiree:
Including members of your family and friends that embraced islam?

those people will convert. dw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asigidi Secret Cult / Yoruba Version Of Life After Death. It Is Logical And Scientific / Jesus FC VS Naija Church Leaders UNITED: And The Winner Is...Jesus Of Course!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.