Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently (1193 Views)

What are Long Tail Keywords And What are The Benefits? / Google Adwords And Facebook Ads ,which One Is Better Please Help. / Latest Google Adwords Keywords Export and Import Wizard Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently by drumma(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Hi,

Please I'm in dire need of a google adwords expert who can help me with my adwords account and keywords please.

Kindly leave me a comment asap
Re: Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently by lindapace28: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hi,

This is the reference of one of the best PPC expert who can solve you all issues of adwords, bing, facebook and digital media.
Email ID: galoretek@gmail.com
Skype ID: galoretek

You can direct ask expert at http://www.galoretech.com

Expert won't charge for any consultancy.
Re: Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
I wont say much but I wil tell you I am well trained in adwords ,I have undergone Google Online Marketing Programme for 2 years and counting.
I have even created pre campaign and post campaign busget reports which calculates the total expected clicks from running your campaign and plus sample as and keywords see screen shots below

You can reach me at dplentyt@gmail.com if you want me to set up your google adword, prepare a campaign report.

I will use Longtailpro (search google) to research all the keywaords you need plus et your best budget for maximum clicks

Re: Google Adwords/ Keywords Expert Required Urgently by crowne: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2016
Some Key things to ask when hiring a Google Adwords Expert.

1. What is your digital marketing framework or strategy for our organization?

2. What ideas do you have in order to reduce your company’s Pay Per Click ads budget spending from $3,000 dollars a month to $2,500?

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What area of digital marketing are you really good or weak at

4. What Key metrics that would you use to measure the performance of the overall goals you have set for your business.

There are very few Google Adwords Experts who understand their stuff presently in Nigeria and this Google Adwords expert at oyintemi.com seems to know his stuff.

I'd recommend him anyday.

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Module For Opencart Blockchain Api Payment Gateway / Legal And Illegal Eay To Make Money In 2017 / Design And Implementation Of An Online Shopping System | Free Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.