Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day (13681 Views)

Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by kelechi50: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
CarEconomicNg:

Add my bbm we can access few things to see how far you can go

Anyone else who needs advise or having a crumbling business should contact me .

It's free

Bbm : 7AC9EB96
please I have been following this tread and ur advise to people,bros my God will surely bless u.this is my bbm pin 56339be7 so kindly accept my request for us to chat on some issues bothering me in my own line of biz
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by beautyuche: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
CarEconomicNg:
Also for anyone reading this thread avoid all this forex, gambling, recharge card, importation
Yes there is a potential there , however it's not a feasible business ... Getting buyers isn't easy while the forex thing is a gamble not even a business .

Just do business where you can always perform an analysis of you strength, weakness, opportunity and threats .. Business where you have control over most things and can shape with some marketing skills , attract new people as well.

If you have some money I'll advise you to avoid forex, importation , they aren't feasible.

Also please ignore all this scams about cement , abeg no buy cement for 1k na scam o !

And don't forget to add me on Bbm for free advises , marketing tips , getting new customer and differnciating your business to always stay at the top of your game no matter how big or small your business is.

Bbm pin : 7AC9EB96

And @OP thanks for showing an appriciation, God go bless your hustle brotherly

Nice advice.However in port harcourt where I live security is a big issue. renting shops alone is like 350k without space sef.what will you advice is such a situation.

Thank you
will add you surely
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
The problem i have with people is that they want quick money even when they have not learned any skill.
The moment you start having specific amount you want to make per day,the easier it is to fall for tricksters and scammers who will take advantage of your desperate situation. I know your email would have been flooded with different money making pitches promising to turn you to overnight millionaire.

Everything you need to make money is online FREE of charge,but because you just don't want to make an effort or leave your comfort zone.You get ripped off by scammers.

If you can write,start with fiverr.You can make $200-$500 in your first month

Go through the different thread about fiverr on nairaland and see how you can get started.It has zero entry.All you need is a laptop and connection

I created a similar thread on fiverr
check it out:https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
@cherylstun
Thanks for d advice....... I know all d tricky ventures.... I only consider viable businesses. I'll check out d fevrr thread
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
jpride:
@cherylstun
Thanks for d advice....... I know all d tricky ventures.... I only consider viable businesses. I'll check out d fevrr thread

You are welcome!
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
@cherylstun
Pls can i call u or we chat on whatsapp? There are things u need to explain to me about fevrr. I'll appreciate if u can drop ur number or pm me on 07036728499. Thank u
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
jpride:
@cherylstun
Pls can i call u or we chat on whatsapp? There are things u need to explain to me about fevrr. I'll appreciate if u can drop ur number or pm me on 07036728499. Thank u

You can reach me here 08059914688
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thank u..... I'll call u
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by pioneer195(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
there are a lot of businesses to do and earn even more than #3000 per day. e.g is starting up a mini importation business with less than #5000 you can be earning at least #4000/day.

To get the mini importation guide, just contact me and for more details and business ideas and plans on
princeukwuoma@gmail.com
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by crossblane1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
hello everyone,i recently bought a software that really made my system run like a new one.i am giving this software at a giveaway price of #1500 only.if interested kindly reach me on 08075175351.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2015
@Crossblane1 Will u sell at N150?
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by crossblane1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
jpride:
@Crossblane1
Will u sell at N150?
no and thank u
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by barikay: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hahahahah hahsha
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
I can't even pay u N150
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by emilyone(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
jpride:
I can't even pay u N150

How far have you gone with the gaming business?
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
I made enquiries but d response has always been dat police disturbs alot. So i'm reluctant to start it
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Durts: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
I think the best business you can go into is food items unlike foot ball.like i have it here,mind you in any business you do always dividing your start up capital into 2, and make use of half.if you need more detail
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Durts Pls give me details.... I'm waiting to hear more
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by drmikeadams(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=jpride post=
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Durts: 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Do you know that in Nigeria off today our common foods are: Pap/oji. Beans/ewa.Gary etc. People consume alots of it everyday even with 1k you are making ways in Onions biz not to talk of order now that dry season is
approach we even prepare,preserve and packaged for exporting so think twice
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Durts: 8:13am On Sep 09, 2015
@jpride what do you think food items
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by smartdebiz(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
my forex robot is still making profits. A NL that bought it started with just 250 USD plus 100 percent brokers bonus, which equals 500 USD. Within two days, this guy is smiling with a clear profit of 54 USD. I know some gurus will tell you that is small, but do it yourself and see. Contact me on smartdebiz@gmail.com, 08165498163
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
@Op. let us do business together. i intend to start up a newspaper patform, and for this business to thrive best, more creative and mature mind is needed. if interested, please do reply. God bless.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by wisemanj(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Do u have interest in transport business if u live in a EDO state that money will u Audi 80 tager face register ur car wit a park and be rest assure u will 8000 daily after u have remove ur expenses for the day u will still have close to 4000, the job is for those wit hassling spirit
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
@Durts You can share ur idea pls. I'm waiting to hear ur line of business idea.
@Businessnaija Pls give a brief overview of what u have in mind.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks @Wisemanj. But I'm in Asaba
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by wisemanj(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2015
jpride:
Thanks @Wisemanj.
But I'm in Asaba
my brother be wise and take make good choice having a mind sett of making 2000-3000 daily is Good don't do any business online focus offline
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2015
@Wisemanj
Yes you are right. I'm not considering anytin online for now. But u know quite well dat 250k can't buy a sound car. Are u in d business?
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by emerich(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
@Op, i have read through this thread, i appreciate your willingness to invest and not looking for a peanut paying white collar job, not that it's bad but i admire entrepreneurs a lot, with ur #250k u can start up a lucrative biz center, but it's location specific i.e ur location matters a lot.

A location close to an institution is very good idea such as a University, Polytechnic or a College of Education, all what u need is a laptop and a source of internet connectivity, a printer which has a scanner and photocopier, and finger print scanning device a generating set and a set of umbrella and chairs and U are good to go, and ensure u are computer literate.

You could make as much as #15,000 - #20,000 during JAMB, NYSC and WAEC online registration such as is the case now with NYSC online registration and cafe guys are really smiling to the bank. All what i have mentioned here would not cost you upto #200,000 as u may not require to rent a shop, i know of a young guy in Abuja that makes over #10,000 daily when the Uni is on section or as the case may be without a shop.

Wishing you all the best in your future Endeavours, Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by wisemanj(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
jpride:
@Wisemanj
Yes you are right. I'm not considering anytin online for now. But u know quite well dat 250k can't buy a sound car. Are u in d business?
well no but I have 3 friends who are into this business, one of them bought his audi for 175000' and did some mentance note no vehicle that won't give problem I myself have a barbing saloon but don't have the time to run the place becouse of my job I have put some person there but all of the will work eat and run away I decided to sell every thing in there and ad the money to my saving to buy a bus for transportation biz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Vtu Business With Just 3,500 / Sure Banker For Baba Ijebu (national) / Convert Recharge Cards To Cash And Make Withdrawals From Any Atm Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.