Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Chelsea Doctor Admitted To Having Sex With A Chelsea Player – Former Boyfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Doctor Admitted To Having Sex With A Chelsea Player – Former Boyfriend (8138 Views)

Chelsea's Doctor Saves Ngolo Kante's Life. / Floyd Mayweather: Having One Girlfriend Is Close To Having None, I Have 7 Girls / Chelsea Doctor, Eva Caneiro, Accused Of Having An Affair With A Chelsea Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Doctor Admitted To Having Sex With A Chelsea Player – Former Boyfriend by Okimski(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Under-fire Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro is alleged to have
had sex with a Chelsea player, according to her former
boyfriend. Ms Carneiro hit the headlines last week after
being demoted by Jose Mourinho following a furious
touchline row about whether she should have treated one of
the players.
Now, however, the Sun reports that Rupert Patterson-Ward,
allegedly a former boyfriend of Eva Carneiro, claims the
doctor taunted him by saying she once slept with an
unnamed Chelsea player.
Cover of the Sun on sunday
He said: ‘Eva would blurt out she had slept with one of the
players during heated rows. I don’t believe it was true. ‘She
told me how one footballer would constantly hit on her,
parading around naked in the dressing room and making
sure she got a real eyeful.
‘After one match, he called her to his hotel room and
answered the door completely starkers. She rubbed my
nose in it when we rowed. It was cruel.’

http://www.gossipmill.com/2015/08/chelsea-doctor-eva-carneiro-admitted-to-having-s-ex-with-a-chelsea-player-former-boyfriend/

Re: Chelsea Doctor Admitted To Having Sex With A Chelsea Player – Former Boyfriend by majamajic(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Keeping tubers of yam together with goat.

Mourinho let the cat out of the bag I think, he sub Terry for the first time.
Re: Chelsea Doctor Admitted To Having Sex With A Chelsea Player – Former Boyfriend by rusher14: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
This John Terry sef lipsrsealed grin
Re: Chelsea Doctor Admitted To Having Sex With A Chelsea Player – Former Boyfriend by Okimski(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
rusher14:
This John Terry sef lipsrsealed grin
why did you conclude that is John Terry?

(1) (Reply)

I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger / Nigeria Tops Medal Table At The African Junior Championship / Bankers For Football Betting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.