Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Surrogacy: Baby Factory Or Baby Solution? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Surrogacy: Baby Factory Or Baby Solution? (479 Views)

The Act Of Surrogacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surrogacy: Baby Factory Or Baby Solution? by ALocoVivaVoce: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
It is quite funny how most Nigerians (especially the typical Nigerian man) react whenever they hear the word “Surrogacy”. You get reactions like “God forbid” or “abomination” or “how can someone else have my baby?” They say all this but all I hear are the cries of women in dying need of this solution but have no means.

So yes! In my opinion, Surrogacy is a BABY SOLUTION!

Click the link to read the rest of the article http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/08/17/surrogacy-baby-factory-or-baby-solution/

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Expectations Higher In "MBER" Months??? / A Nairalander's Message On A Day Like This. / Associated With Any Of The Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.