Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What A Yoruba Movie Script Looks Like. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What A Yoruba Movie Script Looks Like. (3919 Views)

How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / How To Sell A Movie Script To A Nollywood Producer Or Film-maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Yoruba Movie Script Looks Like. by humberjade: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls can anyone furnish with a sample of a Yoruba movie script?

I have got lots of scripts which I wrote in English, but then I wish to target the Yoruba film industry.

Even if it is an old one, I don't mind. I just need to know the format.

Many thanks.
Re: What A Yoruba Movie Script Looks Like. by castrol180(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
I have been searching for one all these while but to no avail...please I also need a sample of Yoruba script. Though Yemi Solade once said that the Yoruba actors were allowed to improvise when it comes to screen and I started thinking since that day he was granted the interview if they do not make use of script. Please I need a sample...

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. / Short Story: I Am A Monster / A Road To Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.