Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Miseducation Of The Head Office Of The CAC Aginingbi Ikeja - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Miseducation Of The Head Office Of The CAC Aginingbi Ikeja (691 Views)

Head Office Vs Branch Office: Where Do You Prefer To Work? / Any Idea Of How Much Oagf-office Of Accountant General Pays ??? / Head Office Operations Support Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miseducation Of The Head Office Of The CAC Aginingbi Ikeja by Obiebenson: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Without prejudice.

A duty of care in English tort of law implies an individual in this case a "Govt agency" owes it's customers a duty of care to ensure its "customers" do not suffer any unreasonable harm or financial loss.

Customers who have had the misfortune of dealing with the CAC Aginingbi office would attest to its poor services i.e network is down(In this 21st Century), shabby manner in which it's staffs relate with "money-generating customers ", Unilateral change of policies without due information to its customers etc (Kindly add yours if you can relate).

I came to register a BN, I had to revalidate even though I came on the day before the name approved for me was to expire. After a week and some days I checked back, the name I legibly wrote on my revalidation form was mispelled by the CAC (This was after I waited for hours because the CAC Aginingbi office "Printer" was not working). I was not aware of this mispelling and I went forward and filed my job. A lady who I praise for been proactive, saw this issue and called my attention to it via telephone, though I pledged to get to the CAC Aginingbi office from Lagos Island where I work on Monday I showed up by Wednesday.

Unfortunately even though she entered a "KIV" on my application, another colleague of hers forwarded my application for printing of the certificate. I brought all this information to the Head of Customer Care CAC Aginingbi, who after addressing my plight shabbily, while condescending told me blatantly what do you want me to do! I admit I lost my cool. I took the issue to the attention of the Head of CAC Aginingbi who only succeeded in giving me the run around ( After futility referring me to Mr. L).

I pledged to take this matter up at the Head office in Abuja as after I asked for the SERVICOM office at the CAC Aginingbi Mr. L smiled and informed me he was heading the servicom department at CAC Aginingbi.

I appeal to the Head Office of the CAC and SERVICOM to look into this matter as I believe I am not the only dissatisfied customer. Let's be the "CHANGE" that is been championed in this new administration. SAI BABA!!!

1 Like

Re: The Miseducation Of The Head Office Of The CAC Aginingbi Ikeja by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sorry for your ordeal but pls how much did you pay for BN registration?
Re: The Miseducation Of The Head Office Of The CAC Aginingbi Ikeja by Obiebenson: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Royal155:
Sorry for your ordeal but pls how much did you pay for BN registration?

I paid N10k for the registration, N1k for the availability search and have been strong-armed to pay N8k to correct CAC error on the certificate.
Re: The Miseducation Of The Head Office Of The CAC Aginingbi Ikeja by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Obiebenson:

I paid N10k for the registration, N1k for the availability search and have been strong-armed to pay N8k to correct CAC error on the certificate.
Thanks. Hope you settle with them amicably.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think I Was Wrong / Ican Or Business / Apply For The Prolist Annual Salary Promo, Win ₦200,000 For 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.