Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website (946 Views)

I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need, We Are Masters In The Field / I Will Design/code Any Type Of Website From Scratch / How To Learn Web Development To Design Any Type Of Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by Sodiq98(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
I need someone who can put me through designing a website just like naijaloaded either with the software i will use,ebook or creating for me.
Am ready to pay
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by vicsrael: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
i can do that my number is 08130687861 whatsapp me and call
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by emmalexdboy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Use my FREE website tutorial at http://www.onlinebloggingincome.com and you have it online in 30 minutes.
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by Julius2214(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sodiq98:
I need someone who can put me through designing a website just like naijaloaded either with the software i will use,ebook or creating for me.
Am ready to pay
Let me teach you
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by kenny15: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sodiq98:
Am ready to pay
I can set it up for you at cheap price with maximum 3 days, you'll see it before you pay me. you'll only get your preferred domain name and hosting.
Or, Want to do it yourself? I can teach you step by step or send you a Step-by-step tutorial video. make your choice.
reach me on: 0703-333-9556 if you are serious.
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by dwebdesign(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by gozmos(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sodiq98:
Am ready to pay
lets talk on whatsapp 07068058448 .. so affordable
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by samwbc: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Here is the website I just did http://www.officialsunnyday.com, I work with high level and professional techies, WiFi combat Academy and code week Nigeria they are partner of Microsoft, u can call me for us to talk more I do teach and also can build it. 07085018203 whatsapp too very cheap price if u want me to build for you. Thank u
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by newsdey(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sodiq98:
Am ready to pay
I am willing to teach you pm me on whatsapp 08035173008 email address newsdey.com@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Niajaloaded Type Of Website by j4sure(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sodiq98:
Am ready to pay

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me. / Fully Non Hosted Adsense Account For Sale / Now N2,500 Per Year Only!!! Get 5GB Large Space, 50GB Bandwidth & More....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.