Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) (2115 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos / Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by hrhobi1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pretty Kemi Arobieke (pictured above) died last week in Osogbo and her family suspects foul play. Below is something her brother sent to LIB
"I write this with a heavy heart the demise of my immediate younger sister Kemi Arobieke who was murdered. On Thursday 6th of August, my sister left for Osogbo to see Bode Olugbore, the State Special Adviser to Governor Aregbesola without telling anyone only for us to get a call on the 8th, Saturday, that she had died in an accident in Osogbo. The police asked us to come immediately that it was tragic. We got to osogbo in the night but was told to wait for the DPO the next morning. We got the shocker on Sunday that my beloved sister was electrocuted. We went to the mortuary where we discovered that she was not electrocuted but murdered"
There's a photo of her corpse after the cut so please be warned...

Autopsy and Postmortem was to be carried out at LAUTECH. Linda my fears is that the result has been tampered with in their favor. Bode Olugbore who is married with 3 kids, has not told us the family what really happened to our sister, who was planning her wedding in November.
We need your help to ensuring that our Sweet sister gets Justice. The case is at Dada State Police station in Osogbo. I can be reached with this mail ayoolarobieke@yahoo.com and my phone number is 08038016197; for any NGO that is willing to help our family. We want justice

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/man-says-his-sister-was-killed-while.html?m=1

Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by hrhobi1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
What a shame.

Lalasticlala see topic for you.
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Jeeezzzz!!!!!
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by nikkiking(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Kia cry.
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by buygala(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
And what was a soon-to-be-married girl looking for going alone to see a Politician?

Anyway... No need placing blames sad

RIP TO THE DEAD sad
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oh, such beauty wasted. cry
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by hrhobi1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Oh, such beauty wasted. cry

You resemble huldah.
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Sijo01(f): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
hrhobi1:

You resemble huldah.

Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by hrhobi1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sijo01:

Kisss muah
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by BrightEye(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
I can only implore you to accept this whispering song of wisdom: "let it be" -the beatles.
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by hrhobi1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
nikkiking:
Kia cry.

Motors
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by maryam6(f): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rip young woman.
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Keepshining(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lesson: Always watch your back while walking.Anytime you want to embark on a journey like this,inform your people. Because men of the underworld are always looking for their prey.All thesame RIP to the deceased.
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lord have mercy!
R.I.P pretty
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
rip

is the lady a family member of the special adviser? why is she on the trip to meet the MAN?

leaving your family without giving them details of where you are going is a BIG lesson for ladies to learn especially students

2 Likes

Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by chachanga: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ladies, y'all need to be aware of Violence Against Women stats and do the needful.

Follow ur safety checklist, be sensitive

Hope this one was not trying to detect potential rapists by having drinks and following them to offroad hotels like Jenny1010, our onboard detective.

just don't trust any baga anyhow, see fyne girl wasted!

God rest her soul
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by andyanders: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
buygala:
And what was a soon-to-be-married girl looking for going alone to see a Politician?

Anyway... No need placing blames sad

RIP TO THE DEAD sad

You are right as I am as confused as you are because she went there without telling any close one and the guys must have used her or murdered her for something ONLY known by the killer.

May the killer know no peace.

This is warning for ladies who feel they are big girls and can do anything hidden in order to get rich or cash, Too bad.

OP, I am sorry for what you are passing through but doubt if this can bring her back and also blame her for making such a move without confiding in any of her close relation knowing fully well that she was engaged to another man.

These politicians could be wicked and can do anything to get rich and power.
R
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by 400billionman: 2:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Trust nobody...

Ladies, money does not grow on trees. No free drink in Dubai. These politicians you see are more stingy and desperate than ordinary people. Rich men are the stingiest people on earth. Before a rich man spends on you, he has calculated his profit upfront. ( down to a bottle of coke ). They are capitalists. The people who will buy your goods in bulk and owe you for 2 months are rich men.

Many ladies express feelings only when they see money. Lesson..

Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Proffdada: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2015
OMG!!! money, Fame and power -sacrifice
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Ephemmm: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2015
What a beautiful lady: may God comfort her family members....
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Christmasdon(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Not right.
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Omg
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
Omg RIP

But wait why will a responsible girl be visiting such person when you have no business and you are not a politician.

Secondly see how short her dressing just pointing to one thing........
Re: Man Says His Sister Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Jenny1010(f): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
chachanga:

Ladies, y'all need to be aware of Violence Against Women stats and do the needful.

Follow ur safety checklist, be sensitive

Hope this one was not trying to detect potential rapists by having drinks and following them to offroad hotels like Jenny1010, our onboard detective.

just don't trust any baga anyhow, see fyne girl wasted!

God rest her soul

Dude! Make your point, and keep me out of it angry

(1) (Reply)

(See The Faces ) Of Mexican-nigerian Drug Cartel Caught By Ndlea / End Of The Road For Baby Factory Owners In Ondo. PICTURE. / See What Girl Did To Her Friend (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.