Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals (1001 Views)

‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience / ‘I Almost Committed Su!c!de After Converting To Islam’ – Janet Jackson Reveals / I Almost Committed Suicide’- Janet Jackson Reveals After Converting To Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals by Okimski(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sister to legendary pop icon and music artist, Michael
Jackson last month was reported to be quitting the
entertainment industry because
of her new religion.
Janet who is married to Quatari Muslim Billionaire Wissam
Al Mana, disclosed that she almost committed suicide
because of the restrictions and burden her new life and
religion brought upon her, saying it was not an easy
transformation.
According to MTV News, she revealed that she has been
deprived of almost everything in life, as she could not listen
to music, drive a car, wear designer clothes only the “Black
Abaya” and could not even move outside her residential
home, in Doha as she was always surrounded by heavily
armed security men.
Janet said her new song feat J.Cole “No Sleep” says it all
from her marriage, to the difficulties involved in adapting to
her new life, the stress involved in being a Muslim wife and
the regrets she had due to the choices she made.

http://www.gossipmill.com/2015/08/i-almost-committed-suicide-janet-jackson-reveals/

Re: I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals by Stephansmily(f): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals by Enoquin(f): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is she now divorced? If not, how did she get to do the interview and new single? How will her hubby feel about the interview she just granted baring her feelings?
Janet, you wanted money now you garrit; so invent ways to enjoy it.
Re: I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals by yomi007k(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Instead make u marry me.

Shey u see now, u wan commit suicide.

Well, I have moved on but incase u change ur mind sha. wink
Re: I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
'Twas a choice you made Janet, suck it up and get used to it.
Re: I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals by ikp120(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
'

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Married, Why She Lied About Her Pregnancy / Nairalanders, As A Rising Music Star Today Is My Birthday (pictures) / ADORABLE!!! Timi Dakolo Braiding His Daughter’s Hair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.