Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (776805 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 7:54am On May 18, 2016
More...

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by SanMinato: 8:05am On May 18, 2016
After all said and done, the Android one Rom on Infinity hot 2 is the best. You can even root it and install xposed if you're such a fan of customization. It's actually the best Rom you can have on your hot 2.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by moremuch1(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2016
SanMinato:
After all said and done, the Android one Rom on Infinity hot 2 is the best. You can even root it and install xposed if you're such a fan of customization. It's actually the best Rom you can have on your hot 2.
Hey, Android one rom is not the best for infinix hot 2, because it does not support otg, but the infinix XUI ROM DOES, so it's the best..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2016
moremuch1:

Hey, Android one rom is not the best for infinix hot 2, because it does not support otg, but the infinix XUI ROM DOES, so it's the best..
so whats the big deal about otg?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2016
IamAb:
Someone should help me since i bought this phone i can't boot to recovery mood...i have install TWRP but still i cant boot to recovery what can I do
boot via adb
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by moremuch1(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Collinz2:
so whats the big deal about otg?
The big deal is that it makes your phone smarter, because with it, u can use a modem to browse on ur device, connect a flash drive, mouse, an external keyboard and a pc pad and use it to play ppsspp.. Etc
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Rocky97(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2016
moremuch1:

The big deal is that it makes your phone smarter, because with it, u can use a modem to browse on ur device, connect a flash drive, mouse, an external keyboard and a pc pad and use it to play ppsspp.. Etc
Dude, you are pointless, why is there Bluetooth gamepads or wifi gamepads. Forget d shit the Androidone ROM is better
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2016
moremuch1:

why use a modem when i can put the sim in my phone and browse, external keyboard when my phone has its own, android game has their own bluetooth gaming pad why need a flash when i can extend my phone storage. So whats so special about it?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2016
Rocky97:

Dude, you are pointless, why is there Bluetooth gamepads or wifi gamepads. Forget d shit the Androidone ROM is better
and androidone rom support more games than the infinix i have witness it with my own two eyes.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 9:49am On May 18, 2016
Collinz2:
and androidone rom support more games than the infinix i have witness it with my own two eyes.
Do you know how many people I've stopped from selling their Hot 2 because of this androidone ROM by helping them to flash other roms
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2016
Toluene15:

Do you know how many people I've stopped from selling their Hot 2 because of this androidone ROM by helping them to flash other roms
cause these people dont know what androidone rom is offering. Do u know what is takes to run google own stock rom, i hope google send android N update to infinix hot 2 i bet u guys on infinix rom with port back.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 10:01am On May 18, 2016
Moremuch it's a matter of choice.
ROM from google lack some features(default). It's the device manufacturers that fine tune and add cool features to this devices. That is why we have
XUI (Infinix)
Hiso(Tecno)
Miui
Funtouch
Etc....

The only thing about androidone is frequent system updates.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Rocky97(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2016
Collinz2:
cause these people dont know what androidone rom is offering. Do u know what is takes to run google own stock rom, i hope google send android N update to infinix hot 2 i bet u guys on infinix rom with port back.
Dude, it is not their fault, they are using local mentality to look at the phone. Androidone ROM can do many things they can ever imagine. Maybe they thought it is tecno phone lol,
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Rocky97(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2016
Toluene15:
Moremuch it's a matter of choice.
ROM from google lack some features(default). It's the device manufacturers that fine tune and add cool features to this devices. That is why we have
XUI (Infinix)
Hiso(Tecno)
Miui
Funtouch
Etc....

The only thing about androidone is frequent system updates.
Dude, you are pointless, have you ever in ur life use Nexus, Androidone ROM is no different from Nexus ROM and go and search for it, Nexus is one of the best phone worldwide.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2016
Rocky97:

Dude, you are pointless, have you ever in ur life use Nexus, Androidone ROM is no different from Nexus ROM and go and search for it, Nexus is one of the best phone worldwide.
i don't think they know that Nexus is one of the best android phone ever.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by moremuch1(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2016
Collinz2:
why use a modem when i can put the sim in my phone and browse, external keyboard when my phone has its own, android game has their own bluetooth gaming pad why need a flash when i can extend my phone storage. So whats so special about it?
Rocky97:

Now lets take my experience as a case study, i wanted to collect some files from my friend's laptop in school but he was not with it, but he has a copy in his flash, then I said hey, let me copy it from your flash drive to my phone, he said how is that possible, i took the flash from him and i copied the files to my phone, he was suprised cuz he never knew abt it,
Now that is convenience compared to ur beloved Android one rom, which I will have to wait, or follow him all the way to his house before I can get my files...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
Rocky97:

Dude, it is not their fault, they are using local mentality to look at the phone. Androidone ROM can do many things they can ever imagine. Maybe they thought it is tecno phone lol,
Like i said it is a matter of choice. What i want in a phone is different frm what you want in a phone.
NB.utility is subjective(varies frm one individual to another)
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 11:23am On May 18, 2016
Rocky97:

All android roms are from google.
The diff is the modification by device manufacturer for a diff user experience.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 11:34am On May 18, 2016
SanMinato:
Rooting and installing xposed=modification, same as using other roms. Android roms are all from google
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by 4peace(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2016
Rocky97:

So ask yourself or google search why some techie always develop other rom their device and dish stock rom.
Between i dont know why the argument in first place,is it by force to use androidone rom or customized rom.Use rom you're comfortable with.

At bolded
I think you need to check your nexus device rom very well and compare it to android one and give us honest feed back,if truly you are using one.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by amaboy06(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
How do i stop my Google Play Store from always Updating itself
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2016
4peace:

So ask yourself or google search why some techie always develop other rom their device and dish stock rom.
Between i dont know why the argument in first place,is it by force to use androidone rom or customized rom.Use rom you're comfortable with.

At bolded
I think you need to check your nexus device rom very well and compare it to android one and give us honest feed back,if truly you are using one.
thoes developers loves to tweak their phone and developed a customise rom, since xposed was introduced i dont see much custom rom except for old android phone. When running the latest android version with beautiful feature why need a custom rom, u can use xposed to tweak or edit ur system apps and add features if u know your way. You can root and uninstall boatwares and more. Most devs that diss stock rom created their own rom just for fun not that stock is bad.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 18, 2016
Has anyone received any other updates apart from the March update?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tolulopy(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2016
paulinoace0:
Has anyone received any other updates apart from the March update?
I doubt if anyone has.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2016
What I did to my phone with exposed installer

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Rocky97(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2016
I have just received the may update, who else received it.

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by seaboyzen: 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
May 1 ota

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by mayordadon(m): 2:15am On May 19, 2016
seaboyzen:
May 1 ota

Wats are d changes?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by seaboyzen: 6:07am On May 19, 2016
mayordadon:

Wats are d changes?
only android security patch
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by sam2020(m): 6:07am On May 19, 2016
Please house help, which app is very good to root infinix hot note x551.
Thanks.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by IamAb: 8:34am On May 19, 2016
DBos:
What I did to my phone with exposed installer
Bro after installing exposed installer and gravity box on my phone i tried flashing the exposed moledules but my phone can't boot to recovery mood since I bought it ...i really love your work
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
IamAb:

Bro after installing exposed installer and gravity box on my phone i tried flashing the exposed moledules but my phone can't boot to recovery mood since I bought it ...i really love your work
You don't need to flash xposed modules, you just download and install them, reboot then enjoy d tweaking!

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.