Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (789713 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Toluene15:

About the sound bug you talked about I've seen it. The ROM worked fine for me without sound bug when I first installed the rom. I later decided to flash stock ROM(system) then reinstall the ROM but to my surprise bugs appeared including sound bug.

I'm currently on 5.1 XUI + Xposed installed and its cool with some modules I installed. You can modify almost every thing in the ROM.

More modules to explore soon.
is it hot note xui or hot 3 xui
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
LeonMacJames:
is it hot note xui or hot 3 xui
I am on the hot note version. The first ported XUI 1.N.0.2 Rom
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by markobbb: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
blackiridis:
those having problems with internal memory, sd card, camera and other apps delete guest mode and reboot ur phone. and dont use it again

Hi,

how to delete guest mode? What is the steps?

Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
Toluene15:

I am on the hot note version. The first ported XUI 1.N.0.2 Rom
where did you download from, the one I downloaded no gree flash,bootloop all the way, Tried every trick in the book. It still ddnt boot
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2016
bhankhorlay:
guys pls come to my aid my infinix hot 2 only show 2gb as my internal memory instead of 16gb, I've restored the factory setting it's still d same......Pls add me to the WhatsApp group chat 09026467677
Hello Bhankhorlay, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
LeonMacJames:
where did you download from, the one I downloaded no gree flash,bootloop all the way, Tried every trick in the book. It still ddnt boot
wch ROM are you using currently?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Toluene15:

wch ROM are you using currently?
Xos and cm 12.1(on dual boot patcher) xos is the primary rom
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
LeonMacJames:
Xos and cm 12.1(on dual boot patcher) xos is the primary rom
Any bug?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Toluene15:

Any bug?
on xos, can't make call in noisy places, cos of low phone call volume. Dolby Atmos helped with loud speaker and earphones for music and movies but not calls. On cm12.1. The usual bugs FM radio Bluetooth, the version I'm using supports otg ,that's why I'm using it. Also read my post on Xda dualboot patcher thread
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by omakay(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello house,
Am in dere need of your help here. My phone discharges while it is plugged to a charger.
I noticed that when I switch it off to charge, it behaves normally and charges well. But once I turn it on, the charge percentage keeps reducing instead of increasing.

NB... I use the device as a hotspot on a regular basis.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2016
bhankhorlay:
guys pls come to my aid my infinix hot 2 only show 2gb as my internal memory instead of 16gb, I've restored the factory setting it's still d same......Pls add me to the WhatsApp group chat 09026467677
Flash Stock ROM and boot device. Don't flash anything until device boot successfully. You will have this issue whenever you flash (Twrp recovery) via sp flash tool without allowing device to boot up after flashing stock ROM.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oketoyinboshola(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
omakay:
Hello house,
Am in dere need of your help here. My phone discharges while it is plugged to a charger.
I noticed that when I switch it off to charge, it behaves normally and charges well. But once I turn it on, the charge percentage keeps reducing instead of increasing.

try to use the original charger, That came with the phone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kingsean(m): 2:07am On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=omakay post=50108875]Hello house,

you have killed your battery bro. hotspot decreases battery life overtime. phones are not really made to be used as hotspots all d time. it might be a bug too. go to carlcare centre. they will help you.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kingsean(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2016
omakay:
Hello house,

you have killed your battery bro. hotspot decreases battery life overtime. phones are not really made to be used as hotspots all d time. it might be a bug too. go to carlcare centre. they will help you.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by absky5(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg.... Who knw the price of infinix hot 2 screen
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by unanonso(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Collinz2:
if i may ask which subscription and how much? i wanna upgrade also but am afraid of airtel.

Wow! Aug 24! And it just appeared in my mention today lol. Who hijacked this post?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
unanonso:

Wow! Aug 24! And it just appeared in my mention today lol. Who hijacked this post?
I wonder.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by unanonso(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Collinz2:
I wonder.

You have since updated your phone I hope?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Collinz2(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
unanonso:

You have since updated your phone I hope?
nope.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by unanonso(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Collinz2:
nope.

l use Etisalat 200mb for #200 for updates sometimes. It lasts for a week. Just dial *200# select 3 then 1 then 2 for weekly plan.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
LeonMacJames:
on xos, can't make call in noisy places, cos of low phone call volume. Dolby Atmos helped with loud speaker and earphones for music and movies but not calls. On cm12.1. The usual bugs FM radio Bluetooth, the version I'm using supports otg ,that's why I'm using it. Also read my post on Xda dualboot patcher thread
OK.
1.just give breakdown of steps you followed.
2.what about partition table difference in ROM?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by inChrist01: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Guys, I'm just wondering if i am the only impatient one here... this Android N is taking forever to arrive. Are you still sure it will be delivered?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ndissle(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Gud day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by jp130(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
How do i update dis fones September update with anoda fones hotspot
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pls house my hot 2 won't swipe down to view notifications and settings again what should i do to resolve this
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Johnsonifeoluwa:
Pls house my hot 2 won't swipe down to view notifications and settings again what should i do to resolve this
Change your screen guard or remove it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Sezua(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ndissle:
Gud day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
This guy is legit, tried him and had no regrets.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Francis35(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chat me up if u have Infinix fone for sale in Ilorin 08036781681
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
[ROM][6.0][New] HiOS lite (stable) by Mysteryagr

HiOS lite

Disclaimer:
Code:
I'm not responsible if your device gain the ability to fly or
became very cool & awesome after flashing this rom!
You're flashing this at your own risk.

As per users requests, I present to you HiOS lite rom, stable and bugless for Infinix Hot 2

This is a total new port, from the latest available firmware update from Tecno w4 provided by Nana Iyke Quame, so credits for him for uploading it.

Features of the port:
Version 1 Changelog:
Code:
- The rom is pre-rooted.
- Added BusyBox.
- Removed Apps in system/vendor to reduce zip size.
- Removed some system apps to reduce size more.
- Replaced AOSP keyboard by Xperia Keyboard (by bejunk).
- Added Google camera.
- Added xposed installer apk (you still need to flash xposed zip arm sdk 23)
What's working:
Code:
- SD card and internal storage.
- Root
- Display
- Sound
- RIL
- wifi
- Bluetooth
- GPS
- Camera
- FM radio
- All toggles in systemUI (including Flash light toggle).
- Almost everything else...
What's not working:
Code:
- Nothing.. everything is working as far as I tested
ScreenShots
Look in the screenshots tab.
Download
Download link
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7y4p3WSVdQgTURoNXAtQjgtUE0&export=download
How to flash?
Code:
- Make sure you have Android one partition table (Flash Android one rom via SP flashtool).
- If you don't have a custom recovery, download from here (works well, recommended), or TWRP 3.0.2-1 for Hot 2 from and flash it via SP flashtool.
- Reboot into recovery (Power off your phone, wait until it vibrates, hold power button + volume up button simultaneously)
- Wipe everything except SD card; wipe Cache, Dalvik/art Cache, Data, system. Internal memory is optional.
- Flash HiOS rom, and Xposed framework (optional) then reboot.
- Alternatively you can try dual boot patcher to flash rom. (SD card doesn't work when using the app with MM roms)
FAQ
Code:
- I can't find HI manager or other HiOS apps?
This is a lite rom, tecno didn't add those apps.
- Can I use/enable USB OTG?
USB OTG is not supported by defualt in Hot 2 Android one kernel, we need kernel support for this feature to work.
- I can't find a specific feature/this feature is missing?
Well, I only port the rom, I do not add features to it, if you can't find a specific feature you used to have on another rom, then simply it is not supported in HiOS rom.
- I found a bug, can you fix it?
Give me a logcat of the bug and for sure I'll try to fix it.. So logcat or it never happened.
- When some bugs will be fixed?
Don't ask for ETA please, some bugs are hard to fix and other are unfixable.
~ Happy flashing ~

XDA:DevDB Information
HiOS ported from Tecno W4, ROM for the Infinix HOT 2

Contributors
Mysteryagr
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android one partition table
Based On: Tecno W4

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1
Stable Release Date: 2016-10-23

Created 2016-10-23
Last Updated 2016-10-23

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
More

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.