Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (776447 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
Garshyzee:
Pls Where and how can i download d xui rom?
Dont really know but just Google u will c
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Ayodele951(m): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please I have an infinix X510, I connected to the charger it sparked and it didn't come up ever since. Please is there any means or way to revive my phone. Thanks in advance.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by nani667: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anyone has Infinix Hot 2 for Sale....?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by swhiss: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ayodele951:
Please I have an infinix X510, I connected to the charger it sparked and it didn't come up ever since. Please is there any means or way to revive my phone. Thanks in advance.
I had similar experience yesterday. But mine came up but it's refusing to charge. Tried several chargers yet nothing
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Toluene15: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
swhiss:

I had similar experience yesterday. But mine came up but it's refusing to charge. Tried several chargers yet nothing
My Infinix charger started malfunctioning yesterday night too. Displays this whenever I connect it to any device

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by swhiss: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Toluene15:

My Infinix charger started malfunctioning yesterday night too. Displays this whenever I connect it to any device
I stubbornly ignored this same warning while charging. Few minutes later the charger sparked and my phone refuses to charge till this moment. Please discontinue using that charger.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys I need help with updating my hot 2 software, it says to connect to a WiFi and I tried using the Hotspot of another device but it has refused to download.

Any tips on what to do?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Odigokogadi: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
agrovick:
Guys I need help with updating my hot 2 software, it says to connect to a WiFi and I tried using the Hotspot of another device but it has refused to download.

Any tips on what to do?
change the date to the written date. Keep trying if it fails the first time
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Odigokogadi:
change the date to the written date. Keep trying if it fails the first time

Thanks,

Will give it a try.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Jiteshell(f): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2016
kokoletboy:
Please my fellow people.... I have received a marshmallow update on my Android one and it's telling me I should use wifi until 2026 and I try using Wi-Fi but yet it's not downloading... what should I do to update because I don't know how to flash ROM
Same thing with mine. I changed the date to after the written date and it kept changing back even after I unclicked automatic time zone and switched off automatic date and time. I tried to use hotspot, all the phones I used...all o ....the thing started showing can't use unmetered WiFi till 2026, I am tiyad.....my phone is not rooted, is there a way I can install it automatically? I even tried the downloading online and recovery stuff, my phone cannot boot into recovery. Help
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2016
Jiteshell:

Same thing with mine. I changed the date to after the written date and it kept changing back even after I unclicked automatic time zone and switched off automatic date and time. I tried to use hotspot, all the phones I used...all o ....the thing started showing can't use unmetered WiFi till 2026, I am tiyad.....my phone is not rooted, is there a way I can install it automatically? I even tried the downloading online and recovery stuff, my phone cannot boot into recovery. Help

You need a router not a phone Hotspot......
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Jiteshell(f): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
paulinoace0:

You need a router not a phone Hotspot......
Yea, kinda figured that out but since I don't have one or access to one, I guess I will just make use of this till whenever
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by absky5(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jiteshell:

connect to the wifi u want to use and go to ur data usage settings. Click on network restriction, u will see the name of the wifi u are using then, untick it.......it shld work

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ojuteola: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08032384025. Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Devdaz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls how much can I change my infinix hot 2 at carlcare... U want to know before going there.

Pls anyone with the right idea?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Devdaz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls how much can I change my infinix hot 2 at carlcare... I want to know before going there.

Pls anyone with the right idea?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
absky5:
connect to the wifi u want to use and go to ur data usage settings. Click on network restriction, u will see the name of the wifi u are using then, untick it.......it shld work

Guys who wanna update this info is effective
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Odigokogadi: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2016
agrovick:

Thanks,
Will give it a try.
you are welcome
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Jiteshell(f): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
absky5:
Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by fergie001: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2016
swhiss:

I stubbornly ignored this same warning while charging. Few minutes later the charger sparked and my phone refuses to charge till this moment. Please discontinue using that charger.
2months ago,I bought a new charger and encountered that,d phone didn't come up,and I couldn't get close 2 any carlcare centre.The phone didn't come up,so I took it 2 a local repairer who changed d Power IC(for it 2 come up),but it came up and couldn't be charged except using desktop.So I went back and some diodes were changed and it came up,costed me about 5k,but if u are close 2 any CarlCare centre and your phone is still under warranty,it will be done free but could take weeks if not months.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by fearlesschicken: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for you to get referrals. We will help you to get referrals, if you don't get at least 1 referral after 7 days. We promise you a refund!!! Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*
https://twitter.com/fearlessjoyous/status/814802515267112960

PM your number to me. Limited space available!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by absky5(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jiteshell:

Thanks
u wlcm dear
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dihalao(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hi guys, The ANDROID OS on my infinix hot 2 keeps burning data for reasons I dont know which in turn consumes lots of battery usage. I need to stop this real quick as it has even made my Glo network slower cos that Android OS seems to always need data than any other app. Please how can i stop this? I run Marshmallow
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by djwalata(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2017
dihalao:
Hi guys, The ANDROID OS on my infinix hot 2 keeps burning data for reasons I dont know which in turn consumes lots of battery usage. I need to stop this real quick as it has even made my Glo network slower cos that Android OS seems to always need data than any other app. Please how can i stop this? I run Marshmallow
Same as mine. I noticed this since 2weeks now. It really consumes a lot. Any help pls?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by djwalata(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Anyone pls help. I've already changed my imei to bb and I've been using bbcmonth to subscribe but today it seems it's not working again,pls help fast because my current subscription will expire tomorrow.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by djwalata(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2017
paulinoace0:

Ur name is forwarded
Can u pls add me to whatapps group.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Whytealvin: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls someone help me out with this.....I was playing game on my infinix hot 2 when it went off and never comes back on.....how do i fix this pls ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by TobiStark: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Those experiencing problems with their Infinix Hot 2, are you sure u r using the original hot 2 or a fake? I have seen several fake hot 2 out there with their owners not having a clue if its original or not. I have been using a hot 2 for over 14 months now and I haven't experienced an issue, likewise alot of people I got it for. I just wanted to get y'all informed. Please check if ur phone is genuine. Happy new year people.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by blackiridis(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2017
TobiStark:
Those experiencing problems with their Infinix Hot 2, are you sure u r using the original hot 2 or a fake? I have seen several fake hot 2 out there with their owners not having a clue if its original or not. I have been using a hot 2 for over 14 months now and I haven't experienced an issue, likewise alot of people I got it for. I just wanted to get y'all informed. Please check if ur phone is genuine. Happy new year people.
same here one of the 1st buyers(17 months now) still using it with no fault.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Chinedujustin(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2017
TobiStark:
same here 15months+
no single issue at all... original hot 2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by horlareey(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Any one has infinix hot note 2 for sale?? Lagos or Ilorin precisely..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by proffnico(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
horlareey:
Any one has infinix hot note 2 for sale?? Lagos or Ilorin precisely..
where in Lagos? . I have the 2gb ram version

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.