Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (776094 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Smbk(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls. add me up with 08165652757. on WhatsApp group.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Prescott001(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Between Latest Infinx Hot 2-X510 and Infinix Hot Note-X551, Which is Better? Here Is The Truth
Well, we were forced to put up this piece today in order to clarify with facts the on-going and unending E-wars that these two awesome infinix devices have generated throughout last month.

Now the bone of contention between Infinix Hot 2 and Infinix Hot Note is based on which of the devices is better in terms of specs and performances.

We don’t really want to start comparing the two devices head to head because it will almost look as if we are trying to compare an elephant with an ant.

We understand the feelings and sentiments that people share and have for their new devices, but we won’t be partaking in such feelings and we will be coming out blank and blunt this time around between these two devices and speak the truth about them in order not to mislead any prospective buyers of any of the devices with those arguments.
You will even hear and see some other folks out there even going straight ahead to compare the Infinx Hot 2 with Infinx Hot Note Pro just in some ridiculous way we saw folks comparing Tecno Camon C8 camera with that of iPhone 6.

Well, in as much as we will never go ahead arresting anybody that voices out his/her opinions when it comes to issues like this, but you should learn never to allow sentiments becloud your sense of judgement in the mobile tech arena of this age; otherwise you will end up living in Delusions of mobile technological grandeur.

Now to the topic of discussion; permit me to even break protocol and start by saying that Infinix Hot Note (16GB 2GB RAM) version is a better device to the latest Infinx Hot 2.

We have handled both devices, played around them, and tested them in different ramifications before coming up with the conclusion.

Ok, let’s go deep now; starting with the screen sizes, Hot Note features 5.5inches display while the Hot 2 spots 5.0inches.
And if you are still in doubt whether 5.5inches display is better than 5.0 inches, then maybe why you should consider 5.5inches ahead of 5.0inches screen will convince you.

Yes the display resolutions for both devices are the same, 1080 X 720p, which is supposed to appear better in smaller screen because of pixelmization but you will never notice this difference when starring at the screen of both devices.

Coming down to their processors, by now you know that Hot 2 came with quad-core chip which is clocked at 1.3GHz, while the Hot Note has an octa-core processor at 1.4GHz

Talking about battery capacity, I am sure you won’t want to compare a device with 2200mAH battery with that of 4000mAh.

OK, it is true that Hot 2 came with high version OS which is Android 5.1 Lollipop, but have you also forgotten that Infinix have been rolling out that same Lollipop updates to other Infinix devices too, and Hot Note can now also be upgraded from KitKat to Androi 5.1 Lollipop without hassle.

We continued to look at the integral parts of both devices; The GPU of Hot 2 is of the Mali 400 type while that of Hot Note is Mali 450.

We decided to test out the OTG for both devices, and we noticed that it does not work for Hot 2 whereas if was flawless for Hot Note.
We carried out Antutu Benchmark rigorous test for both devices, and here are the Antutu scores recorded; For Hot 2, we got Antutu score of 18640 while that of Hot Note returned 26739.

What again will you want us to talk about between the two devices?

If only price differential and the presence of notification light in Hot 2 that is absent in Hot Note will make you argue that Hot 2 is better than Hot Note even after listing out how the Hot Note flawlessly humbled Hot 2, then I will rather suggest you visit a technology hospital for mobile brain-tech examination..lol.

I belief I was able to prove to you with unbiased mind on the better device between Infinx Hot 2 and Infinx Hot Note; don’t be discouraged, your new born baby, Infinx Hot 2 that you just acquired is also an awesome device.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by absky5(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
therealesttin:

Slot, Mocrostation, Smat, Finet and other stores around Computer Village.
can i get it @ 19500 in those places.....pls reply asap
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by trenlog: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
This phone is crap, if you love playing heavy games I will advice you don't buy this phone. I tried playing asphalt 8 you can imagine how burry the display was. Once again if you like playing games like me go for another phone.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by SweetSoup(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, below please find the contact information of the service center. About the battery, you need to counsel with our service center directly, our colleagues there will help you check it. Thank you!
Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +2349036003533
I was there yesterday but was referred to 3hub down floor of the building for the ba3. Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by TheeRevelation: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
bigtt76:
Yes naaaa its all over hyped angry the fone itself seem too light and fragile undecided the only big deal there is the OS Lollipop which itself is another pain in the a$$. For example no File Manager by default, you can't change your ringtone to one of your choice, no Wi-Fi Direct (there's hotspot though), you can't change your notification light settings or stop the Heads Up Notification thing amongst others. Still watching though undecided

Please can I connect to available wifi with the Hot 2? Like connecting to my company's wifi without any problem
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by tunex4christ(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Prescott001:
Between Latest Infinx Hot 2-X510 and Infinix Hot Note-X551, Which is Better? Here Is The Truth
Well, we were forced to put up this piece today in order to clarify with facts the on-going and unending E-wars that these two awesome infinix devices have generated throughout last month.

Now the bone of contention between Infinix Hot 2 and Infinix Hot Note is based on which of the devices is better in terms of specs and performances.

We don’t really want to start comparing the two devices head to head because it will almost look as if we are trying to compare an elephant with an ant.

We understand the feelings and sentiments that people share and have for their new devices, but we won’t be partaking in such feelings and we will be coming out blank and blunt this time around between these two devices and speak the truth about them in order not to mislead any prospective buyers of any of the devices with those arguments.
You will even hear and see some other folks out there even going straight ahead to compare the Infinx Hot 2 with Infinx Hot Note Pro just in some ridiculous way we saw folks comparing Tecno Camon C8 camera with that of iPhone 6.

Well, in as much as we will never go ahead arresting anybody that voices out his/her opinions when it comes to issues like this, but you should learn never to allow sentiments becloud your sense of judgement in the mobile tech arena of this age; otherwise you will end up living in Delusions of mobile technological grandeur.

Now to the topic of discussion; permit me to even break protocol and start by saying that Infinix Hot Note (16GB 2GB RAM) version is a better device to the latest Infinx Hot 2.

We have handled both devices, played around them, and tested them in different ramifications before coming up with the conclusion.

Ok, let’s go deep now; starting with the screen sizes, Hot Note features 5.5inches display while the Hot 2 spots 5.0inches.
And if you are still in doubt whether 5.5inches display is better than 5.0 inches, then maybe why you should consider 5.5inches ahead of 5.0inches screen will convince you.

Yes the display resolutions for both devices are the same, 1080 X 720p, which is supposed to appear better in smaller screen because of pixelmization but you will never notice this difference when starring at the screen of both devices.

Coming down to their processors, by now you know that Hot 2 came with quad-core chip which is clocked at 1.3GHz, while the Hot Note has an octa-core processor at 1.4GHz

Talking about battery capacity, I am sure you won’t want to compare a device with 2200mAH battery with that of 4000mAh.

OK, it is true that Hot 2 came with high version OS which is Android 5.1 Lollipop, but have you also forgotten that Infinix have been rolling out that same Lollipop updates to other Infinix devices too, and Hot Note can now also be upgraded from KitKat to Androi 5.1 Lollipop without hassle.

We continued to look at the integral parts of both devices; The GPU of Hot 2 is of the Mali 400 type while that of Hot Note is Mali 450.

We decided to test out the OTG for both devices, and we noticed that it does not work for Hot 2 whereas if was flawless for Hot Note.
We carried out Antutu Benchmark rigorous test for both devices, and here are the Antutu scores recorded; For Hot 2, we got Antutu score of 18640 while that of Hot Note returned 26739.

If only price differential and the presence of notification light in Hot 2 that is absent in Hot Note will make you argue that Hot 2 is better than Hot Note even after listing out how the Hot Note flawlessly humbled Hot 2, then I will rather suggest you visit a technology hospital for mobile brain-tech examination..lol.

I belief I was able to prove to you with unbiased mind on the better device between Infinx Hot 2 and Infinx Hot Note; don’t be discouraged, your new born baby, Infinx Hot 2 that you just acquired is also an awesome device.

WHO ASKED FOR DIS?.. DIS WILL ONLY CUS UNNECESSARY BEEF BTW INFINIX USERS...TWO PHONES FROM THE SAME MAKER WITH DIFFERENT PRICES ND U STILL COMPEARING..Just ask urself why hot note is more costly than hot2..And u have ur answer..Every1 knows hotnote is bera dan hot2..but dey are both Good phones.. And both hav weaknesses...

Av we ever even imagined why there is no perfect phone yet..Its bcus thats the market strategy.. They always want us to complain about sumfin xo we can buy other 1ns consecutively..

Just take Samsung s6 as an example... Upon all the pro features of the phone, it still has a bad battery life.. Do u want to tell me Samsung cant make the battery strong if dey want to?.. All na market strategy jare

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by daremarvell: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello all, this is Daremarvellous, trusted Jumia sales consultant. If you stay ard Abule Egba, Iyana Ipaja, Yaba, Lekki, Surulere and Ikorodu. I have Infinix hot 2 available for pick up at these pick up stations. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487 now
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by tunex4christ(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
trenlog:
This phone is crap, if you love playing heavy games I will advice you don't buy this phone. I tried playing asphalt 8 you can imagine how burry the display was. Once again if you like playing games like me go for another phone.

THATS A PROBLEM WITH ASPHALT ITSELF... I HAVE HEAVY GAMES AND IT ALL WORKS FINE.. GTA SA, Virtua tennis, riptide gp2..i even had mortal kombat x but deleted it cus of insufficient memory...

3 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Coolcube: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Pls which good application can one download on Hot 2 to view pictures and videos?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Prescott001(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
Play those same games on HOT NOTE PRO... And u will see the difference
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
I fail to comprehend why some folks are hell bent on comparing infinix hot with infinix hot2 note. For Christ's sake, the later costs at least a good 4k more than the former what does that tell you? The fact that folks are comparing a cheaper phone with a more expensive one tells a story on it's own. If you feel you are most comfortable with infinix hot note and can afford it, then by all means go for it. If you fancy the design, Android version, etc associated with infinix hot 2 ,then welcome aboard!
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
For those asking about the notification lights, I have seen three so far : red, green and blue
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by drbright11: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Guys cheack out ETISALAT blazing simple android server cheat...http://cellsnews..com/2015/09/etisalat-simple-server-blazing-cheat.html grin grin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by drbright11: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Or if you are using the bigboy network in naija MTN check out the BLAZING simple android server cheat..http://cellsnews..com/2015/09/new-simple-android-server-cheat-with.html
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Maro4u(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Prescott001:

joblessness... no body said hot note isn't better I was using the hot note b4 I bought this phone and it has never disappointed me. Oga all the same I just want u to know the phone is AWESOME AM LOVING IT and can recommend it to anyone its then up to them if they want to buy it

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by tunex4christ(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Prescott001:
Play those same games on HOT NOTE PRO... And u will see the difference

Thats why its a pro version...nd more costly.. Abegiiii

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kamaye(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
tunex4christ:

THATS A PROBLEM WITH ASPHALT ITSELF... I HAVE HEAVY GAMES AND IT ALL WORKS FINE.. GTA SA, Virtua tennis, riptide gp2..i even had mortal kombat x but deleted it cus of insufficient memory...
you have time to dignify that comment?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by tunex4christ(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Maro4u:

joblessness... no body said hot note isn't better I was using the hot note b4 I bought this phone and it has never disappointed me. Oga all the same I just want u to know the phone is AWESOME AM LOVING IT and can recommend it to anyone its then up to them if they want to buy it

GOD BLESS BRO.. I TIRE OO..I also sold my hotnote cus my screen got broken...lyk say na dem go 1st use hotnote
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by blackiridis(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Coolcube:
Pls which good application can one download on Hot 2 to view pictures and videos?
download gallery kk or gallery ics for pictures.
download mx player for watching videos
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by blackiridis(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Obadar:

Bro wat theme u using...also hve issue with ringtone..changed it still singing default tone but shows it has changed
am using nova launcher prime.
use Ttpod to change ur ringtone
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by xezoid(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
Plz can any1 confirm dat d 1gb 4 n500 is a 1 time offer, mtn customercare isn't rili helpful
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by xezoid(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Plz can anyone confirm dat d 1gb for n500 is a one time offer,customer care has not been helpful
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Defaramade(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
xezoid:
Plz can anyone confirm dat d 1gb for n500 is a one time offer,customer care has not been helpful
It's for 1 year, not a one time offer.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ollykay619(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
Add me to do group (0
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes it works seamlessly. You can also use it as Hotspot to connect your other wireless devices if you have valid data package on the phone.

TheeRevelation:

Please can I connect to available wifi with the Hot 2? Like connecting to my company's wifi without any problem
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by codedflowz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Jumia can like to delay sha undecided

More than a week now
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by dustmalik: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
tunex4christ:

Exactly. What some people still don't realize is that, game developers develop same game for different GPUs. If you don't download the one that corresponds with your GPU, you are going to have serious problem.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by xezoid(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Defaramade:
bros mtn customer care jut told me its a 1 time offer,mtn hitting below d belt
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by xezoid(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Defaramade:
bros mtn jut told me its a 1 time offer bros mtn hitting below d belt
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Samiceman: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
trenlog:
Bro, I am a heavy gamer and I play heavy games! Which other phone can you recommend whose price is in same range with hot 2? Cos poor graphics is a huge turn off for me...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Maro4u(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
my advice is if u are interested in this phone go grab it now before the price goes up... it's selling fast big-time and it features its way too expensive at the price of 19k5

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.