Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Terry The Rapman Soon To Blow! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry The Rapman Soon To Blow! (887 Views)

NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You / NEW Joint: 2face Ft Terry The Rapman- Bother You / Terry The Rapman's Lyrics For 'i'm A Nigeria'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terry The Rapman Soon To Blow! by Manta(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2006
A former member of the SWATROOT( a group which paraded some of the illest emcess till date) under the Paybacktyme records, has been undergroup for a while though, droping some singles like 'Na beanz' which has rocked the air waves is about droping somthing new and hot. The new 12 tracker album tentively called THA RAPMAN BEGINZ is coming out courtesy of Mega Phunk Productions and November Records.

Watch out what the deal is.

Re: Terry The Rapman Soon To Blow! by Bishop4u(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2006
I like that, the album will be released in November this year. I also heard he is doing a collabo with Eedris Abdulkareem.

(1) (Reply)

Kolomental / Ruggedman New Album / D'banj : His New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.