Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment (2924 Views)

Zenith Bank Plc Want You To Apply For This Career Opening / Career Opening: Sales / Graduate Career Opening At TOTAL, March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by kissholla(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Glass House Entertainment offers purpose-driven candidates, interested in internship for a minimum period of 6months to 1year, career opportunities in her Film & Media Units. If you are a student of Journalism, Mass Communication, or Literature and English Language, with an ardent passion for qualitative research, excellent writing/editing, and detailed news reporting, send your application and CV to career@glasshousetv.com by or before 5pm on Wednesday, 19th August 2015.

Candidates have the option of applying for internship positions such as Script Writer / Content Developer with the Films Unit or News Editor with the Media Unit. Candidates must be smart, creative, resourceful, proactive, and attentive to details as well as addicted to excellence.

We look forward to turning your career dreams into realities.

GHE Career
…real people, real passion, real careers.
www.glasshousetv.com
www.ghemedia.com
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just applied, hoping for the best
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by pweetiedee(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Can someone living in Ondo State apply.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Just got an invite for a test tomorrow, did anyone else apply?
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by SylarsMcQuins: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Mobebi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Khunby:
Just got an invite for a test tomorrow, did anyone else apply?

I got it too. what do u think about it?
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
I think it's worth giving a try.
Mobebi:

I got it too. what do u think about it?
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Mobebi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Khunby:
I think it's worth giving a try.

sure, I will. their site looks convincing though.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes it does
Mobebi:

sure, I will. their site looks convincing though.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Mobebi(m): 12:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Khunby:
Yes it does

so are u coming for it?

1 Like

Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by SylarsMcQuins: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Got d mail buh couldn't make it coz of oda plans, plz ow did it go?
Mobebi:

so are u coming for it?
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by kissholla(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE NEEDED AT GLASS HOUSE ENTERTAINMENT

Do you think you have what it takes to be our Social Media Executive?

Can you creatively and rapidly grow social media accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.?

Have you got a rich experience in social media blogging with outstanding success results to show?

Send us your CV and an application with details of social media accounts that you have handled, specifying the period you handled each account and the numeric growth achieved within the period.

Send to career@glasshousetv.com by or before 6pm, Sunday, 23rd August 2015.

GHE CAREER
...real people, real passion, real careers
www.glasshousetv.com
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Got d mail buh couldn't make it coz of oda plans, plz ow did it go?

It went well. Gmats questns and news writing
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by SylarsMcQuins: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Khunby:
Aiit, best of luck Maam.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Mobebi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Khunby:

was there too.. but didn't see u. yeah it was GMAT questions and an essay
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by SylarsMcQuins: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2015
Mobebi:

Pls which of the GMATS. Verbal, Maths or Vocabulary list and how was the essay like?.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2015
Mobebi:

Guess u did urs by 12 mine was slated for 2pm
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by SylarsMcQuins: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2015
Khunby:
Pls which of the GMATS. Verbal, Maths or Vocabulary list and how was the essay like?.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:

Pls which of the GMATS. Verbal, Maths or Vocabulary list and
how was the essay like?.

The essay was a news reporting type. The GMAT was verbal reasoning and a bit of logic

1 Like

Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Mobebi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2015
Khunby:

yeah I did mine by 12. we were 3 who wrote at that time.... so how many people wrote with you at 2pm?
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Mobebi:

yeah I did mine by 12. we were 3 who wrote at that time.... so how many people wrote with you at 2pm?
It was just me but I saw that 4 pple already signed the attendance. Let's hope for the best but the place looks cool yh?
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Mobebi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Khunby:

It was just me but I saw that 4 pple already signed the attendance. Let's hope for the best but the place looks cool yh?

yeah the place looks cool, i like it.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by onyegwu(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good Day All,
Please has any body gotten any mail from this guys cos they sent me a mail requesting for my CV so that they can process my application though I have written their internship test sha! last friday 21st August 2015, For script writer /content developer.
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by Khunby(f): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
onyegwu:
Good Day All,
Please has any body gotten any mail from this guys cos they sent me a mail requesting for my CV so that they can process my application though I have written their internship test sha! last friday 21st August 2015, For script writer /content developer.
Hiya dear, did u go for their interview? Was invited but I was held up that day
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by onyegwu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Career Opening At Glass House Entertainment by AnnieBliss: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Has any one heard from GHE after the aptitude test we wrote on Tuesday 25th for the position of social media executive.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Done With Access Bank Call Agent Interview.how Long Do We Wait? / Interested In A Cleaning Job With A Reputable Organization? [contract Job] / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.