Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Affordable & Reliable Courier Service Needed Urgently. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Affordable & Reliable Courier Service Needed Urgently. (985 Views)

China To Uganda By Sea/air Freight Or Courier Services│choice Logistics / China To Africa By Sea/air Freight Or Courier Services│choice Logistics / The Best SME Friendly Logistics And Courier Service In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable & Reliable Courier Service Needed Urgently. by MistaHumble(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
I have a product I supply from Lagos to my clients outside Lagos and basically to different parts of Nigeria. Please I need a courier services that is very reliable and affordable to help my transport goods of 55kg on a regular basis.

If you know or work with any please get in touch with me.
Re: Affordable & Reliable Courier Service Needed Urgently. by Mcleo007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hello please drop your phone or email. Thanks
Re: Affordable & Reliable Courier Service Needed Urgently. by DONFASZY(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
whats d content
please try us,young and fast growing company handling all various type of shipment ranging from P.E TO PROJECT CARGO PLEASE ADVISE YOUR CITY FOR US TO GIVE U OUR REPRESENTATIVE AGENT CLOSE TO YOUR DOOR STEP WE DELIVER WITHIN LAGOS AND ANY LOCATION NATIONWIDE Skynetfas Ventures - Door to Door Services SKYNETFAS CARGO AGENCY SUITE 261B ROYAL EXCHANGE PLAZA CHARITY BUS STOP OHSODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY LAGOS STATE NIGERIA TEL +234 8023958005 8023958005 8140977155 7081146171 Add us on Skype: skynetfas email: skynetfas@gmail.com we are Nigeria registered(CAC) organization with baize in the Freight-Forwarding sub-sector of the transport Industry. We render the following:- Our services are: 1) Freight Forwarding to all ports of the World. 2) Warehousing facilities available Same Day Order picking and dispatch for all your warehousing needs. 3) Customs Clearance and Landed Costing for both Import (DDU & DDP) and Export (Ex-work, CIF or FOB) consignments. 4) Cargo Marine Insurance applications. 5) Transshipment of Cargo (Sea/Sea, Sea/Air, Air/ Sea, Air/Air) with Transsloading at Free-Trade Zone. 6) Consolidation of Import and Export cargo into groupage containers. 7) Professional packing. (Crates, Boxes, Cartons & etc.) Fumigations of cargo. 9) Dangerous Cargo Shipment arrangement
Re: Affordable & Reliable Courier Service Needed Urgently. by jamarionj(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2015
didn't get your post... how many shipping company did u mentioned here?
Re: Affordable & Reliable Courier Service Needed Urgently. by growers(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
DEAR SIR

WE HAVE AN EFFICIENT AND OPERATIONAL COURIER SERVICES THAT CAN ALWAYS TIMELY AND PROMPTLY DELIVER YOUR GOODS FOR YOU IN ALL THE STATES OF NIGERIA.

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk WITH YOUR DETAILED REQUIREMENT FOR AN OFFER OR CALL ME ON 234 070 68293478

(1) (Reply)

Send USD To US Account In Exchange For Naira / Buying Crude Oil In Nigeria / I Have A Great Biz Idea And Plan, But No Capital To Execute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.