Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) (3428 Views)

Wizkid Chillls With Damian Marley, Bob Marley's Son (Photo) / Yemi Alade Steps Out In Colourful Outfit (see Photo) / ★ Yemi Alade Dazzles In Nice Colourful Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by mouaue: 12:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Patoranking (Bob Marley grandson) shared the photo and wrote "The streets Love me...Money can't buy such love" #Loyalty #Whayasay!!! like father , like son ...see more beautiful photo below - See more at: http://gossipot..com/2015/08/see-colourful-outfit-of-bob-marley.html#sthash.dAxUDgVS.dpuf

1 Share

Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Loving it

Btw

Ff me on IG iamsandra_kelvin
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by ellahzy(f): 1:20am On Aug 18, 2015
fine boy
I really love his new song "My Woman, My Everything
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by adeyemi97(m): 1:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Ranking fire blaze
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by pretydiva(f): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2015
The bob marley of nigeria..
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by infinitypro(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2015
See my guy...

...luvli outfit
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by Sommyangel(f): 6:32am On Aug 18, 2015
My favorite nija musician
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by Demmocrats(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Menh the street love you, go try am for timaya's villa na boxers you go wear come back undecided
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by Demmocrats(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2015
grin nice swagg bro
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by soludo93(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2015
I'm happy for you my younger brother Patrick Okorie.
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Wats the poster above me saying
Success has many relatives indeed.
undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by stefanweeks: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Keep it up

The person under me has mouth odour and it stinks up in here.
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by pretydiva(f): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Wats the poster above me saying
Success has many relatives indeed.
undecided
lolzzz...d guy don dey claim brother relationship cheesy
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2015
pretydiva:
lolzzz...d guy don dey claim brother relationship cheesy

Who dash am?
Wetin concern chicken and toothbrush?
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by Chestar5(f): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Pato with ranking.... Cool wear tho cool
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by joe4christ(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Bob Marley grandson for real? shocked
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by nuelzy: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
am gonna kiss dis dude's cheek d day i meet him....i really like his style of music

aint saying nohomo....

why defend what has no existence
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by seankay(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Me likey. I like this dude #nohomo# he's a real hustler #nothingtosomething#
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by dkronicle(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Love d second pix...
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by IamforGod: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pato stop this igbo see ur lips!

Go and do pink lips jhor. This guy used to be very cute see what igbo has done.
Re: See The Colourful Outfit Of Bob Marley Grandson (patoranking ) by shizzy7(f): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
How is he Bob Marley's grand son?

(1) (Reply)

Fan Gifts Eva A Painting Of Herself As Others Say Her B**bs Isn’t That Big / Ese Eriata Of Bbnaija Attends Church In Deeper Life Clothes, Fans React (pic) / Check Out Olamide New Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.