Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone (3469 Views)

Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo) / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by EARLYMOMOPATO4: 3:39am On Aug 18, 2015
What is true about Nicki And Meek is that they are in love with each other and aren’t afraid to share their intimate moments with us. They’ve shared kisses on big stages, flaunted their affection in a music video, and now we get to see how they spent their days off together. Meek’s already expressed how he loves getting “the best view” in another video that went viral this year, and he brags about it once again in a new Instagram clip by Nicki. Click here to watch the video

Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by kimkardashian65: 3:56am On Aug 18, 2015
too bad
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by rayjaee876: 4:25am On Aug 18, 2015
k
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by bababo475: 4:49am On Aug 18, 2015
i like nicki
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 5:11am On Aug 18, 2015
smh
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by bababo475: 6:07am On Aug 18, 2015
kikm kk serc
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by bababo475: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2015
k
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by infinitypro(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Good 4 dem
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2015
ukwu
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2015
ryt
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2015
ltav
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by stefanweeks: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2015
its nothing

U should see tha ass on the olosho i banged yesterday lipsrsealed

the person under me can testify
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 10:16am On Aug 18, 2015
rili
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
gdyv
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
fy
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
tt
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
old scjool jamz
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
bb
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 3:32am On Aug 19, 2015
yea
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 5:23am On Aug 19, 2015
kdyvj
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2015
oganla
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2015
ygvsgk
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
ybdk
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
kk
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 6:56am On Aug 20, 2015
hd
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2015
reekado banks
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2015
I be nairaland celeb
Re: VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone by lalalaboi: 4:44am On Aug 21, 2015
yea men

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Before And After Photos Of A Lady / Tacha Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit In New Photo / Wizkid Removes Shoe, Walks Barefoot After The Ilorin Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.