Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Hanged Hp Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hanged Hp Laptop (680 Views)

Clean Hp Laptop For Sale / Sold!!! Sold!!! Sold!!!!! Hp Laptop Mv4 Core I7 / What Is The Best HP Laptop Now Within 200-250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanged Hp Laptop by Francesp(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Please people, I put my laptop ( HP 250 windows 8.1 in hibernate). I started playing pes2013,when I closed my laptop, it hibernated and when I opened it again, the only thing I saw and still seeing now was/is a black screen since yesterday. No key is working.
Please what do I do.
I need you peoples help please.
Re: Hanged Hp Laptop by Donald3d(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Francesp:
Please people, I put my laptop ( HP 250 windows 8.1 in hibernate). I started playing pes2013,when I closed my laptop, it hibernated and when I opened it again, the only thing I saw and still seeing now was/is a black screen since yesterday. No key is working.
Please what do I do.
I need you peoples help please.
Hold down the power button,until it goes off,if that doesnt work,unplug the power and remove the battery
Re: Hanged Hp Laptop by Francesp(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
I have done it bro,if I on it again the black screen still appears.
Re: Hanged Hp Laptop by Donald3d(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Francesp:
I have done it bro,if I on it again the black screen still appears.
Ok follow this procedure i am about to give exactly as it is
Lets gO

1. Unplug the power
2. Remove your battery
3. Hold down the power button for at least 60 seconds .
4. Plug the power NOT your battery
When the computer boots up,shut it down as u would normally,unplug the power,plug in the battery,plug the power back in.
5. Boot up the laptop
If it doesn't work go back to step 2 ,after step two remove your RAM (be careful not to short circuit the board or any of its components),then proceed with step 3,after step 3 insert the RAM stick back and continue with step 4

NOTE AND WARNING: oNLY REMOVE THE RAM IF YOU KNOW HOW TO AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DONT SHORT CIRCUIT PLEASE
DISCLAIMER : Donald will not be responsible for any fault that develops as a result of any mistakes made.But it will work .Deep Regards ,Donald
Re: Hanged Hp Laptop by Francesp(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Lemme try it.
Re: Hanged Hp Laptop by Francesp(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
its working now thanks.
Re: Hanged Hp Laptop by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Did his solution work for you?

(1) (Reply)

HP 4420S Probook For Sale @ 40k / Please How Much Can I Get HP 3115m Screen / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.