Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress (1295 Views)

“why I Don’t Wear Bum Shorts” – Dakore Egbuson Reveals / I Don’t Wear Bras So Men Can Know All I Have:female Actress Efia Odo(photos) / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by wolesmile(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
Barely three weeks after she stole the headlines with the revealing ‘nude tone’ dress she wore to her debut movie premiere appearance of “Royal Diadem,” at the West Hills Mall, Ghana, rising Ghanaian actress, Effia Odo has revealed why she is not at home with bras.

According to her, impressing any man by wearing bras to make her small breasts look big is not one of her concerns.

“My breasts are small, so, what’s the point of wearing a bra?” Efia told eTV Ghana’s Late Night Celebrity Show with Giovanni.

She added: “I will like the men to know what they are going to get should they approach. I don’t want to wear push up bras and shifting things and pushing things just to impress.

“I wear make-up and all but just so you know this is the small things you are going to get.”

The budding actress known in private life as Andrea Owusu had attended her debut movie premiere braless that had cameras clicking away and heads turning.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/why-i-dont-wear-bras-ghanaian-actress/#sthash.gwOp9nrM.dpuf

Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by Cutehector(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Pls continue
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Run outta thread *
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by Ndkings1(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by vizkiz: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2015
wait, do you think we give a rat's ass if you wear bra or not? undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by NifemiOlu(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
kiss
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by Niwdog(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Na that kind one i they like. The one wey neva begin salute
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by Demmocrats(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Who be this one undecided

Where she come from grin

Oh lala move her to deliverance sections she needs it grin
Re: Why I Don’t Wear Bras – Rising Ghanaian Actress by Houseofglam7(f): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Her titties, her business

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro All Loved Up In New Pictures / Miss Nigeria 1957 / Omg!! Super Sexy Endowed Lady Puts Her Full Boobs Online In Name Of Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.