Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Job Interview (very Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Job Interview (very Funny) (1643 Views)

It Takes A Calabar Girl To Do The Job. Very Funny Comedy. Watch Now! / Very Funny Whatsapp Chat (screenshot) / When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Job Interview (very Funny) by anigold(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
I attended a job interview for one insurance company in ikeja, Lagos. The firm instructed all applicants to wear white long sleeves with black trouser(or skirt for the ladies)..
We all arrived at the venue before 7:45AM as stipulated in the SMS advert.. We were ushered into a large room big enough for 300 applicants. Nobody was allowed to buy snacks as we were promised lunch at around 12pm, but by 4:30pm we were offered "Okro soup with big amala" for us to eat under 5 minutes and be ready for the actual interview.. After the meal guess what happened, 99% of us had soup stains all over our white cloths.. only 9 persons without stains were actually ushered before the final screening panel....
Wonders shall never end....

1 Like

Re: The Job Interview (very Funny) by ibkgab001: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: The Job Interview (very Funny) by nikkiking(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Very dry joke undecided.

Ur still a leaner tongue

1 Like

Re: The Job Interview (very Funny) by divinehand2003(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Meeeeen
I LOVE THAT INTERVIEW OOOOO
Re: The Job Interview (very Funny) by gbenson(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2015
I would have rejected that temptation food until the interview is over
Re: The Job Interview (very Funny) by anigold(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
gbenson:
I would have rejected that temptation food until the interview is over

i never thought the food was a trap, though i was very hungry...

(1) (Reply)

When You Order Your Salah Ram On Olx (pix) / When You See The Teacher In High School Who Said You Would Never Make It. / Your Pastor On Sunday After Service..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.