Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today (5236 Views)

Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / MMM Nigeria Is Back! / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today by OLUSHEGUN2003: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
How to Start Cement Business in Nigeria
DANGOTE CEMENT PROMO IS STILL ON
Cement supply business is one of the best and easiest building material business anyone could start right now. People have been looking for information on How to start cement business in Nigeria without finding any substantial details. In this article, I want to explain in detail to the extent of my understand, how anyone could start cement business anywhere in Nigeria without beating about the bush.
Before we proceed to the detailed step by step how to start, let’s first of all look at the merit and profit potential of this business using Dangote cement supply as study case. Like I said before, it’s one sure business that everything in it almost seem guaranteed and I can assure you that people who are already doing it are making good money Sample of Dangote Cement
A bag of Dangote cement from the factory goes for N1,000 with the minimum buy of one trailer load (600 50kg bags) quantity that cost N600,000 only. If you supply the six hundred bags at the retail price of N1600, you will be making profit of 600 x 600 = N360,000 from the single one trailer trip. When you subtract the cost of transportation, your take home becomes N300,000 per trip
If you decide to sell at the cost of N2000 to your customers, your profit would be N1000 x 600bags = N600,000 from a single trip. When you subtract the cost of transportation, you will be left with N540,000 per trip.
Now tell me – N540,000 gain per trip from investment of N600,000 without complex logistic and workforce, is it a good or bad deal? Write your answer as comment below and let’s know how you feel about this. But in my own opinion, I believe it’s a very good business.
If you supply 10 Trailers within any period of time, you are going to be smiling home with N3.5m to N6million depending on the method of supply.
NOTE: we supply both company site, or own personal site, and if you have a ware house or shop and you want to sell our products it is NOT compulsory you register as a distributor before you can start selling cement, the registration is for people who there demands begins from 10 trailer above.. so you can established your self from 1 or 2 trailer so with little time you will be a rich distributor with time.
Promo Ends by 7th of November 2015 and will go back to our normal price @ 1300 per 50kg bag. Now promo is on that is why it cost 1000 naira per bag..
Mode of payment for any supply..... is either pay your full payment before supply or pay half and balance after supply and before offloading
Contact email address; dangoteportlandcement451@gmail.com
Phone numbers: +234 8133020026, 01-6952-555.
Signed by Dangote Cement Supply Management
Mr Mathew Ayo and all payment are made to his account which is monitored by the Chief Office in charge of All our company account.
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today by Awolowo86: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lie sir.
Selling price of Dangote cement (Factory price) is 1785 if you are picking up by yourself. And for 1835 if you are picking by yourself. Stop decieving people please.
For those interested, kindly go to dangote website, locate any of the local office closest to you and do your finding by your self.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today by ola2nde(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Something fishy is going on why not pay into company's account and also the email "dangoteportlandcement451@gmail.com" why not ".....@dangoteportlandcement451" or info@dangote....." for enquiries

watch out ooo

or at poster clarify
Don't mean to be offensive
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today by Idowu2828: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why don't u supply and get paid after supply if ur work is genuine? Since isn't company that's going to be responsible 4 the loss?and people ur hard earnings mustn't just enta wrong hands repackaged dey ooo and I suspect this guy with such.[size=8pt][/size]
OLUSHEGUN2003:
How to Start Cement Business in Nigeria
Cement supply business is one of the best and easiest building material business anyone could start right now. People have been looking for information on How to start cement business in Nigeria without finding any substantial details. In this article, I want to explain in detail to the extent of my understand, how anyone could start cement business anywhere in Nigeria without beating about the bush.
Before we proceed to the detailed step by step how to start, let’s first of all look at the merit and profit potential of this business using Dangote cement supply as study case. Like I said before, it’s one sure business that everything in it almost seem guaranteed and I can assure you that people who are already doing it are making good money Sample of Dangote Cement
A bag of Dangote cement from the factory goes for N1,000 with the minimum buy of one trailer load (600 50kg bags) quantity that cost N600,000 only. If you supply the six hundred bags at the retail price of N1600, you will be making profit of 600 x 600 = N360,000 from the single one trailer trip. When you subtract the cost of transportation, your take home becomes N300,000 per trip
If you decide to sell at the cost of N2000 to your customers, your profit would be N1000 x 600bags = N600,000 from a single trip. When you subtract the cost of transportation, you will be left with N540,000 per trip.
Now tell me – N540,000 gain per trip from investment of N600,000 without complex logistic and workforce, is it a good or bad deal? Write your answer as comment below and let’s know how you feel about this. But in my own opinion, I believe it’s a very good business.
If you supply 10 Trailers within any period of time, you are going to be smiling home with N3.5m to N6million depending on the method of supply.
NOTE: we supply both company site, or own personal site, and if you have a ware house or shop and you want to sell our products it is NOT compulsory you register as a distributor before you can start selling cement, the registration is for people who there demands begins from 10 trailer above.. so you can established your self from 1 or 2 trailer so with little time you will be a rich distributor with time.
Promo Ends by 7th of November 2015 and will go back to our normal price @ 1300 per 50kg bag. Now promo is on that is why it cost 1000 naira per bag..
Mode of payment for any supply..... is either pay your full payment before supply or pay half and balance after supply and before offloading
Mr Mathew Ayo and all payment are made to his account which is monitored by the Chief Office in charge of All our company account.
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today by ultrazone(m): 6:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today by Letstalk001(m): 4:35am On Mar 31, 2017
this man has a criminal intention... but why are some people like this.?... don't mean to be offensive... you can clarify yourself.
for me this post is highly suspicious

OLUSHEGUN2003:
How to Start Cement

Business in Nigeria
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today by iseeicome: 1:39am On Oct 15, 2017
http://articlesng.com/start-cement-business-nigeria/
Learn how to start your own cement business in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Mavrodi, MMM Founder Writes FG; Lists Benefits - Vanguard News / MMM Ti Gbe Owo Ja......mmm Has Absconded With 9jas Money! / Local Popcorn Machine For Sale. UPDATED, PRICE REDUCED, PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.