Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. (1585 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Ali Baba And Wife, Mary Akpobome, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Sunmbo And David Adeoye Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by fatdon2(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iroko TV boss, Jason Njoku and his beautiful wife and actress, Mary Remmy are celebrating their third wedding anniversary today August 18th. The couple is already blessed with a son. Congrats to them. Read Mary's anniversary shoutout to her husband belwo At this time of the day, 3yrs ago,
I was taking an oath in presence of God, family and friends to be ur better half. It feels like yesterday. I can't say the journey has been smooth, I can't say it's been the best of experiences, But God has been faithful! And if given an opportunity to chose again, I will chose you. You complete me! #HappyWeddingAnniversary."

Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by swtchicgurl: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin

Congrats to them.

Those beads can anchor a ship.
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
cute
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by Janeyy: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by delishpot: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
At least she no lie. Many more real happy years ahead
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by stefanweeks: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Y d wife dey vex na.

Na just picture na

the olosho under me must collect angry
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Too much make up.
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by babyjanye(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wishing them more blissful years,i have never seen a husband that love and respect the wife as Jason does. I can testify about it i work for them at IROKOTV.
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by fatdon2(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Irokotv Boss, Jason Njoku And His Wife Mary, Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary. by pretydiva(f): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Awww...such a biuriful family. may God almighty continue 2 bless n keep n family

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Passionately Kisses Burna Boy In New Photo / Bow Wow Shows Off Eye Infection On Instagram / MUST READ!!! Warning To All Men When Choosing Whom To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.