Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

The Best TV Studios In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best TV Studios In Nigeria (1926 Views)

Top Best Tv-series In Netflix / Top 10 Best Tv Series Of All Time / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best TV Studios In Nigeria by saints2(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was watching Al-Jezzera and I so much fell in love with the studio, the lightnings, the graphics and animations and everything, I decided to google their London studio and my God, It was amazing... So on point.

I decided to beam my searchlight on our obodo Naija to see news studio. For your information, only TVC News has its pictures online, even the almighty Channels Tv uses graphics and its pictures is not online talkless of accessing it. I will do the needful by posting what I see and mention their name respectively.

First is TVC News....

Re: The Best TV Studios In Nigeria by saints2(f): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Channels Television....
It may interest you to note that Channels TV has not even one of their studio pictures online, I know you may argue that its not part of a criteria for news broadcasting and bla bla. But I put it to you that Channels TV is more than wealthy to build a world class studio and stop using graphics.

I can agree when they are still at Bank Anthony area, but now that they are in new pernament site at Berger, oga John Momoh, abeg invest ooo
So far Channels TV has no studio pictures of any online (Shame)

Re: The Best TV Studios In Nigeria by saints2(f): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Silverbird Television
I give STV a thump up for their studio both for today on stv and their news studio, today on stv has remained one to watch for, though they had their flaws, too much effissy and grammar, but their studio manager are trying...

Re: The Best TV Studios In Nigeria by saints2(f): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
You can add yours too....
Re: The Best TV Studios In Nigeria by eddyline(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
I concur. the first price goes to TVC studios

1 Like

Re: The Best TV Studios In Nigeria by slimmyprince(m): 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]my name is adeleke prince adewunmi I stay at ibadan challenge.....and my younger sister stays with my mum....as at 7pm on saturday night she kald. Dat she was on her way home from schl after like 30minutes more mum received her kal dat she was panting dat. She mistakenly ended d wrong bus and dat d people in it are alrdy hittg somethg on their head to make dem slp d next we heard on d kal was a scream wen we were about asking her wat road she was and we been to severastations and radio channels to no avail pls. Hlp find my missing sister pls she's is a stdt of ibadan poly nd1local govt studies ...if her number could be tracked I will apprt pls her number is 08183712310.......pls help mi my numbers are 07038745119. Or 07038745119 am new on. Nairalan knw where or how to post it to d rooms available pls

(1) (Reply)

Download The Mandalorian Season 3 Episode 2 / Death On Set: 5 Movies That Someone Died While Making / http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/seller/4324874

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.