Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Important Information For Uniuyo Candidates Coming For The Post Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Information For Uniuyo Candidates Coming For The Post Utme (522 Views)

For Uniuyo Aspirants Only / JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Information For Uniuyo Candidates Coming For The Post Utme by 2derfultony: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I could remember vividly about five year ago, the feeling of despair and anxiousness simply because I lacked relevant information regarding Uniuyo Post Utme. I'm currently in my final year and I believe I can be of help especially to those who don't stay in Uyo or have never been to Akwa Ibom State before now. Please feel free to contact me for any information, questions and enquiries concerning the examination you might have. It could range from accommodation issues, venue for the exams, duration of the exams and so on.
Here are my contact:
Anthony; 08137095216, 07080238589
I promise to update relevant and latest news and information regarding the upcoming Post Utme examination.
I'm wishing you the very Best!
Re: Important Information For Uniuyo Candidates Coming For The Post Utme by fratermathy(m): 1:09am On Sep 06, 2015
2derfultony:
I could remember vividly about five year ago, the feeling of despair and anxiousness simply because I lacked relevant information regarding Uniuyo Post Utme. I'm currently in my final year and I believe I can be of help especially to those who don't stay in Uyo or have never been to Akwa Ibom State before now. Please feel free to contact me for any information, questions and enquiries concerning the examination you might have. It could range from accommodation issues, venue for the exams, duration of the exams and so on.
Here are my contact:
Anthony; 08137095216, 07080238589
I promise to update relevant and latest news and information regarding the upcoming Post Utme examination.
I'm wishing you the very Best!

Can you kindly give me a breakdown of the average cost of accomodation in uyo and especially uniuyo axis? What about light supply, food and transportation? Please i need your info for an urgent movement.

(1) (Reply)

Protests Greet Tuition Hike In Babcock Varsity / Let's Tell Our Admission Story / University Of Ibadan (UI) PART-TIME/ PGD/ Form 2015 Is Still On. (080 61335186)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.