Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Working On A Medical Project ...... Urgent Response Needed.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Working On A Medical Project ...... Urgent Response Needed.... (352 Views)

Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / Please I Need Urgent Response. / Lagos Emergency Response Works; Saved A Life - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working On A Medical Project ...... Urgent Response Needed.... by eloh990(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
House Please... I need an advice from you; the computer Company i worked for... are majorly into application development -- the issue here is this; we're working on a health platform that can do the following:

EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM... whereby in the case of an accident... a eye witness can alert the project medical quick response team within that locality.

SELF-DIAGONISING TOOLS... that could be used to diagonize yourself before consulting a doctor.

FREE MEDICAL SERVICES.... for the less previledge

CONSULTATION... this is where a user consult with a medical expert at a more affordable rate...compared to the traditional ways of consultation.

HIRE MEDICAL EXPERTS..... after consultation with an expert, the user can hire a medical personel.

SOCIAL NETWORK... this is where the users can get connected or chat with the medical practitioner

in conclusion, we can put this application as one in all medical app.

so guys what do you think? will this kind of application fly or be accepted by the masses? I'd appreciate your opinions on this issue before going with this project.

(1) (Reply)

Innovative Anti-aging Ointments / Please Help... Gum Problem / Most Of Us Know That Guy Who Trains Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.