Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? (2860 Views)

CRUSHED NOODLES FOR Fishes And poultry / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm / Feeding Your Fish Appropriately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? by Daniel058(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
I heard that some Farmers feed their fishes with crayfish and indomie..How true is that cheesy

Robonski15, excelsiorfarm, okans1, lagbaja
Re: Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? by robonski15(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Daniel058:
I heard that some Farmers feed their fishes with crayfish and indomie..How true is that cheesy

Yeah some farmers add indomie in their feed formulation.
Re: Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? by Daniel058(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
robonski15:

Yeah some farmers add indomie in their feed formulation.
thanks boss.. Pls What if one feed them with it as supplements??
Re: Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Daniel058:

pardon me for d late response,but d question had been answered by robonski

1 Like

Re: Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? by Daniel058(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
pardon me for d late response,but d question had been answered by robonski
OK. . Thanks sir for your presence here, may I use this to learn more from you..

Please how do one increase the oxygen content in concrete pond. I use water from natural source, and my fishes are 3 months, 3 days now.. My water doesn't last more than 3 days and my fishes will start gasping for oxygen.
Re: Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Daniel058:
OK. . Thanks sir for your presence here, may I use this to learn more from you..

Please how do one increase the oxygen content in concrete pond. I use water from natural source, and my fishes are 3 months, 3 days now.. My water doesn't last more than 3 days and my fishes will start gasping for oxygen.
naturally well water has d lowest/presume with v low oxygen, but irrespective of d source, you can improve your oxygen content by using an aerator, doing dripping i.e. letting continuous flow of water into pond,not necessary much.don't overfeed also,that should help
Re: Feeding Your Fishes With Crayfish And Indomie, How True? by Daniel058(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
naturally well water has d lowest/presume with v low oxygen, but irrespective of d source, you can improve your oxygen content by using an aerator, doing dripping i.e. letting continuous flow of water into pond,not necessary much.don't overfeed also,that should help

Thanks very much sir . .I guess the aerator would cost much money. .. What of borehole, has more oxygen content...??

(1) (Reply)

A 10 Years Old Boy Killed This 11ft Long Python In The Farm / Large Quantity Of Cashew Nuts For Sale / Termites On Snail Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.