Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Should I Convert Mine Videogame Centre To A Sporting Bet? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Should I Convert Mine Videogame Centre To A Sporting Bet? (884 Views)

Sport Bet / I Bet You Can't Solve This / Sport Bet Prediction Forum........stake Wise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Convert Mine Videogame Centre To A Sporting Bet? by emmchi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hi Nlers,have been having sleepless nights for sometime due to low patronage from customers to mine shop since a sportingbet business was opened adjacent to mine video game centre. So guys,should i also go into the business too?

Advice and criticism are highly welcome,but your opinion will really go a long way to safe a business.
Re: Should I Convert Mine Videogame Centre To A Sporting Bet? by GIYAZZ(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
emmchi:
Hi Nlers,have been having sleepless nights for sometime due to low patronage from customers to mine shop since a sportingbet business was opened adjacent to mine video game centre. So guys,should i also go into the business too?

Advice and criticism are highly welcome,but your opinion will really go a long way to safe a business.
I'd advice you to do the both. But make sure you divide the shop into two in a way that the other game center gets it's own room and the Betting center gets hers.
Re: Should I Convert Mine Videogame Centre To A Sporting Bet? by emmchi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I'd advice you to do the both. But make sure you divide the shop into two in a way that the other game center gets it's own room and the Betting center gets hers.
That is just the issue if I shld demarcation the shop,where ll I put the other games.This is a shop having 15 game consoles.

(1) (Reply)

Let's See How Smart You Are / What Other Thing Is Packaged Like This For Sell??? / Hit Me Up For Any Of These Games, PC (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.