Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Review And Rating Of Intercontinental Hotel Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Review And Rating Of Intercontinental Hotel Lagos (1240 Views)

My Review Of Uyo City, Akwa Ibom / Hotel Lagos / Most Expensive Hotel Room In Nigeria, Intercontinental Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Review And Rating Of Intercontinental Hotel Lagos by tourismlove: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
*smiles* What other establishment do i want to start my reviews and ratings from, if not from intercontinental hotel. It is said to be the best hotel and most expensive hotel (in terms of construction) in Nigeria. Before i proceed, let me give you a brief summary of Intercontinental hotel; as obtained from their website.
InterContinental Lagos is located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos, home to major consulates and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travellers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos’ port, the hotel offers uninterrupted spectacular views of the Lagos Skyline, ample meeting space and grandiose accommodations. Our restaurants offer an array of delicious dining options from cosmopolitan to Nigerian delicacies.

RESTAURANT & LOUNGES
Our dining options vary from an all-day dining for local tastes, to specialty restaurants serving Chinese, Italian and more, in stylish and inspiri...
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Premium amenities at the luxurious InterContinental Lagos include a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa and infinity pool; an executive lounge; co...
SPECIAL PACKAGES
There's always something special happening at an InterContinental hotel. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled getaway or a place to host your n...
PROPERTY
AT-A-GLANCE
Guest Rooms
Suites
Meeting Rooms
Restaurants

So I decided to have dinner at intercontinental hotel Lagos (would this be enough to review and rate a hotel? I do think so). On arrival at the gate of the hotel; the security men on duty were quite professional and helpful (√), they directed us to the basement, where the car park was located; I must say that parking the car alone took about 5minutes (X), this was quite annoying. We disembarked from the car and headed straight to the lift, where two young men assisted with the operation of the lift; another (√) for Intercontinental. Now at the reception/front office of the hotel; which I must say is quite big and well organized (√) but was short staffed (X), as there was only one lady in the reception. The restaurant and bar was also well arranged, while overlooking an artificial colourful water fall. The restaurant and bar was also short staffed. Some of their food was quite good but others weren’t. I will advise you to stay away from the stew and sauce from intercontinental‘s restaurant while

Read more here: http://knowaboutnigeria..com/2015/08/my-reviews-and-ratings-of-some-of.html
Re: My Review And Rating Of Intercontinental Hotel Lagos by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2015
tourismlove:

*smiles* What other establishment do i want to start my reviews and ratings from, if not from intercontinental hotel. It is said to be the best hotel and most expensive hotel (in terms of construction) in Nigeria. Before i proceed, let me give you a brief summary of Intercontinental hotel; as obtained from their website.
InterContinental Lagos is located on Victoria Island, in the centre of Lagos, home to major consulates and multinational companies, making it the perfect residence for affluent business and diplomatic travellers. Built on an elevated terrain overlooking Lagos’ port, the hotel offers uninterrupted spectacular views of the Lagos Skyline, ample meeting space and grandiose accommodations. Our restaurants offer an array of delicious dining options from cosmopolitan to Nigerian delicacies.
RESTAURANT & LOUNGES
Our dining options vary from an all-day dining for local tastes, to specialty restaurants serving Chinese, Italian and more, in stylish and inspiri...
AMENITIES & SERVICES
Premium amenities at the luxurious InterContinental Lagos include a state-of-the-art fitness center, spa and infinity pool; an executive lounge; co...
SPECIAL PACKAGES
There's always something special happening at an InterContinental hotel. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled getaway or a place to host your n...
PROPERTY
AT-A-GLANCE
Guest Rooms
Suites
Meeting Rooms
Restaurants
So I decided to have dinner at intercontinental hotel Lagos (would this be enough to review and rate a hotel? I do think so). On arrival at the gate of the hotel; the security men on duty were quite professional and helpful (√), they directed us to the basement, where the car park was located; I must say that parking the car alone took about 5minutes (X), this was quite annoying. We disembarked from the car and headed straight to the lift, where two young men assisted with the operation of the lift; another (√) for Intercontinental. Now at the reception/front office of the hotel; which I must say is quite big and well organized (√) but was short staffed (X), as there was only one lady in the reception. The restaurant and bar was also well arranged, while overlooking an artificial colourful water fall. The restaurant and bar was also short staffed. Some of their food was quite good but others weren’t. I will advise you to stay away from the stew and sauce from intercontinental‘s restaurant while
Read more here: http://knowaboutnigeria..com/2015/08/my-reviews-and-ratings-of-some-of.html

Nice review.
OP,have you tried writing reviews on a website like 'tripadvisor'? I have used reviews there while making travel choices outside Nigeria e.g where to visit,eat or lodge. Your review will reach a wider network
Re: My Review And Rating Of Intercontinental Hotel Lagos by tourismlove: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
FinTec:

Nice review.
OP,have you tried writing reviews on a website like 'tripadvisor'? I have used reviews there while making travel choices outside Nigeria e.g where to visit,eat or lodge. Your review will reach a wider network

Thank you, would give it a try

(1) (Reply)

About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion / America Visa Cancelled At Poe / Reference Letter And Personal Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.