Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Are More People Dying Young? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are More People Dying Young? (419 Views)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed / MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are More People Dying Young? by micbjrex(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Well I have thought that at times myself and think then it is the food, the pollution, the many harmful things in our modern world that are implicated in people dying young. Yet if you look back into history the death rate of the young was high as well....In fact I once read and I do not have statistics that the reason for our increasing world population is more to do with fewer people dying young than it is an increase in the birth rate.

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Pest Control: Bedbug, Ticks, Rats, Mosquitoes Etc / Man Says His New Wife Is Too Ugly, Sued Her For US$20,000 / For Better For Laugh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.