Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nothing Can Separate My Igbo Brothers From Their Money - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nothing Can Separate My Igbo Brothers From Their Money (630 Views)

MMM Shares Christmas Greeting… Angry Nigerians Waiting For Their Money React / Who Dey Separate This Fight / When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Can Separate My Igbo Brothers From Their Money by Johnakwehblog(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Source: www.johnakweh..com

An Igbo man died, at his hospital bed the children were praying and crying to God to bring back their father, after so much crying and praying, the man sneezed and move his head and then open his eyes. Wow! The children started praising God. He looked at all of them and called them; Chima, Okechukwu, Emeka, Nduka, Amaka, all of you are here?
Onye no na Shop (Who dey for shop)
Re: Nothing Can Separate My Igbo Brothers From Their Money by Syphax(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
LMAO grin
Re: Nothing Can Separate My Igbo Brothers From Their Money by coolebux(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Johnakwehblog:
Source: www.johnakweh..com

An Igbo man died, at his hospital bed the children were praying and crying to God to bring back their father, after so much crying and praying, the man sneezed and move his head and then open his eyes. Wow! The children started praising God. He looked at all of them and called them; Chima, Okechukwu, Emeka, Nduka, Amaka, all of you are here?
Onye no na Shop (Who dey for shop)
dry undecided

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Separate My Igbo Brothers From Their Money by fbtowner(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
coolebux:
dry undecided

very dry

1 Like

Re: Nothing Can Separate My Igbo Brothers From Their Money by fbtowner(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
coolebux:
dry undecided

very dry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Joke Of The Day: America No Pass Naija Joor / Letter To Mtn Lwkmd... / Breaking News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.