Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? (905 Views)

Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things? / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Advise On The Type Of People Not To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by MizJanet(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Welcome ,

Matthew 5:29–30

29 If your right eye causes you to
sin,pluck it out and cast it from you;
for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

And If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and Cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole Body to be cast into hell.

Pls look at the bolded parts , why are churchiotards not practising this ? Why are you disobeying Jesus ?

The typical indoctrinated churchman will tell you that " Janet , hmm .. Jesus didnt actually mean the words in that passage literally." GBAM . Of course , That must include the hell in the whole passage . Hehehe its not literal . OKAY . Do you agree that the passage is not to be taken literally , so why do you scream hell since its not a literal place ?

Point number 2 : now look at the underlined parts . Do you notice anything ? Lol , u wont grin cos of churchiocrasy , but I will point it out . DONT YOU NOTICE THAT THE underlined part of the PASSAGE SAID ITS the whole BODY thats cast into hell ? But you and I know that whole body doesnt go to an imaginary hell but the grave . Thats some inconsistency and error in your bible .

Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by deniyor: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP Lead by example
Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by thorpido(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
I see someone talking to herself.Hehehe
Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin will should have dickless niggas and pussy closed bitches
Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
You can start it op then we will do the same
Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by donholy28(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
That was a proverb...it simply means that if ur friend will lead u to evil...cut them off than to keep d friend and commit evil...I follow it to d core

1 Like

Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by MizJanet(f): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
donholy28:
That was a proverb ...it simply means that if ur friend will lead u to evil...cut them off than to keep d friend and commit evil...I follow it to d core

Hehehe The whole passage: pluck out your eyes , cut your hand , Hell , are just Proverbs . Nice one @ bold
Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by erusen: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
calm down ask a question and it will be explain to you
Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by graciousolo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm not very Bible savvy, but I'll never forget where it read 'He uses the foolishness of this world to confound the wise'

If you actually read that Bible, you'll know that Jesus thought majorly in proverbs.

You are world wise grin

Nne don't waste your time trying to prove God wrong. If you would be sincere, the doctrine in the Bible(Not some perverted church/pastor doctrine) makes you a better, happier person

1 Like

Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by menesheh(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
donholy28:
That was a proverb...it simply means that if ur friend will lead u to evil...cut them off than to keep d friend and commit evil...I follow it to d core

Whenever we start evaluating your other claims in the same book, you will then jump to the literal meaning of the bible.
You gat to be sincere to yourself. This is clearly stated in the bible, if have to reach other conclusion as you did now by saying it a proverb, you have to show us other verses, or demonstrate mechanisms you applied in the process of evaluating the chapter thus arriving to your present conclusion.
Re: ::: Why Are Church People NOT Practising This ? by MizJanet(f): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
MizJanet:

Hehehe The whole passage: pluck out your eyes , cut your hand , Hell , are just Proverbs . Nice one @ bold

(1) (Reply)

The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / / THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.