Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Advice Needed (389 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / JY / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by femeritus: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
What would you do if you are offered an appointment that you need to accept or reject within 24 hours and resume work but you are 55% sure another company in less than one week will give you a better offer that could double the salary the first company offered but once you accept the first offer, the contract states you need to give one month notice?

What would you do in these circumstances?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Take that one first,,,,if i can give one month they should then not pay me.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by femeritus: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tanx Mrcdorv
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by femeritus: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2015
More comments are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Advance Your Career - Become A Certified Business Analyst / Vmware Virtualization Training And Certification / .ioi,il

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.