Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Buhari Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Need To Know (473 Views)

Tb Joshua Reveals New Prophecies, Says Buhari Need Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Need To Know by Earthkumy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thus says the Lord to President of Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari, I have seen your zeal in trying to fix Nigeria, if you continue on that part you will succeed. But make sure no bomb from Bokoharam goes of in Nigeria again, if any bomb goes off from Bokoharam again, all the sponsors of Bokoharam will die, no one of them will survive it. The God almghty have spoken. To the over zealous service chief don't send anyone to me because of this massage, if you do they will die in accident and no one of them will survive it. May the Lord honor his words in the name of our Lord Jesus christ Amen!
Re: Buhari Need To Know by Earthkumy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
The truthThe truthThe truth
Re: Buhari Need To Know by menesheh(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Earthkumy:
Thus says the Lord to President of Federal Republic of Nigeria Muhammad Buhari, I have seen your zeal in trying to fix Nigeria, if you continue on that part you will succeed. But make sure no bomb from Bokoharam goes of in Nigeria again, if any bomb goes off from Bokoharam again, all the sponsors of Bokoharam will die, no one of them will survive it. The God almghty have spoken. To the over zealous service chief don't send anyone to me because of this massage, if you do they will die in accident and no one of them will survive it. May the Lord honor his words in the name of our Lord Jesus christ Amen!

Are you dreaming or hallucinating.

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed!! / This Is For The Catholics.please Dont Get Annoyed. / The Church Is The Kingdom Of God On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.