Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,219 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help Me Before I Lose All - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me Before I Lose All (503 Views)

"How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million" / Access Bank Warns Customers – ‘beware Of MMM, You Will Soon Lose All Your Money’ / How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Before I Lose All by juliusjulius: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Hi nairalanders, the only thing that gives me hope in
this world now is about to elude me.

I'm an extra year student of OAU Ile-Ife, Osun state.
The school has been on session for many weeks now and I'm yet to pay the required school fees which is around #27,000.

I'm 9units away from finishing here and I'm not even sure if the late registration (which will attract additional fee of #2000) has started yet but I'm sure the exam will commence in few weeks.

My dad is late and my mum is not that buoyant to assist me. I'm using this medium to beg nairalanders to please help me.

I don't mind if it's a loan, or if I'll have to work for it, I just
want to finish up with my degree here.

I'm ready to drop every detail about me for anyone that cares through PM and I'm also ready to submit all my credentials as collateral to anyone that's ready to lend me.

I will also appreciate it if I can be assisted in getting a job around Ile-Ife.

God bless you all.

Thanks
Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Help Me Before I Lose All by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Bobo !! What you should do is make use of your hands and head.... Start bricks layers work, mix cement, wash cars gather the money before you know you have reach your peak
Re: Help Me Before I Lose All by juliusjulius: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
Bobo !! What you should do is make use of your hands and head.... Start bricks layers work, mix cement, wash cars gather the money before you know you have reach your peak

I can't raise such amount in a month.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Supply Business. They Abc Of Setting Up These Kind Of Business. / Starting A Lucrative Business / Click And Earn Instant Cash Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.