Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Happy Birthday, Dyoungstar - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday, Dyoungstar (619 Views)

Happy Birthday Cbella / Happy Birthday Bibijay123. / Happy Birthday, Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday, Dyoungstar by LarrySun(m): 1:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Oh! What can I say? An amazing day for an equally amazing man. It is evident that August is indeed an august month. Another wonderful, wonderful man was born this month. Happy birthday, Miracle.

It's now over a year that I've known Mr Miracle Nduka (Dyoungstar), and there was no single moment when I regretted being his friend. He's such nice person to be acquainted with; he rarely gets angry. He's a man with great aspirations, and there is no doubt that he would achieve his dreams. Happy birthday, sir.

Dyounstar enjoys the spotlight, and he works diligently to make a name for himself. He has succeeded in bringing people of like-minds together and creating a big family. Happy birthday, my friend.

May today mark the beginning of your greatness in life. Many shall associate your name with wonderful achievements.

Thank you for being you!

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, Dyoungstar by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2015
I know him well enough. Larrysun, you are being economical with the truth. He seeks trouble too well, but even, he is really a good person to know.

Happy birthday, Miracle.
Re: Happy Birthday, Dyoungstar by BobUg28(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2015
Happy birthday sire.
Re: Happy Birthday, Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2015
Choi!!!

See my life, na today I come dey see this thread.

I am grateful LarrySun, I am delighted to have you guys around.

We shall get there at right time with the right attitude and right target. The sky is big enough to accommodate us all.

Over the top we are headed and there we shall be in no distant time.

Once again, thank you so much and those who rejoiced and jubilated with me, rejoicing and merriment shall never depart from your lives.
Re: Happy Birthday, Dyoungstar by whitemosquito(f): 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Uh uh.. just seeing this. Happy birthday Mimi. May all your dreams come true.

(1) (Reply)

Send Your Story/Article And Win N2,500 In “Tosin Silverdam ShortStoryChallenge" / Laugh For God's Sake / Grateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.