Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

10 Surprising Fact About Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Surprising Fact About Women (771 Views)

Here Are 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To. / UTERINE FIBROIDS; Fact Sheet. / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Surprising Fact About Women by kelvinsaki(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2015
I bet you never knew any of these fact. If you are a woman, then this for you to read. here are the 10 fact:

1. WOMEN CAN GET PREGNANT EVEN 5 TO 8 DAYS AFTER HAVING SEX.

2. ABOUT 80% OF WOMEN WEAR THE WRONG BRA SIZE.

3. THE NO. 1 KILLER OF WOMEN IS HEART DISEASE

4. THE YOUNGEST GIRL EVER TO BE DIVORCED WAS 10 YEARS OLD

I found these information about women online and I thought it would be good if I share it here. You can continue reading here. http://globalhealthtip.com/10-surprising-fact-about-women/

If you know more fact about women, you can add your own.
Re: 10 Surprising Fact About Women by Luckylife(m): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Really shocked
Re: 10 Surprising Fact About Women by godsveryown(f): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2015
undecidedWeldone we wee nor go der. Complete it here
Re: 10 Surprising Fact About Women by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2015
I disagree with number ONE (1).
The life span of sperm in the oviduct is only 3 days, max; and that of ovum is 2 days.
The implication is that, if a woman has intercourse 3days to the ovulation, the sperm can still wait 3 days in the oviduct to fertilize the ovum.
To say a woman can be pregnant 8 days after coition is a mere fallacy, not science.
Re: 10 Surprising Fact About Women by donholy28(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
[s]1. WOMEN CAN GET PREGNANT EVEN 5 TO 8
DAYS AFTER HAVING SEX.[/s]
Wrong!! its 3 days max
[s]3. THE NO. 1 KILLER OF WOMEN IS HEART
DISEASE[/s]
Wrong!!! Its cancer
[s]4. THE YOUNGEST GIRL EVER TO BE DIVORCED WAS 10 YEARS OLD[/s]
Wrong!! its Fatima Mangre an 8 years old Indian girl
Re: 10 Surprising Fact About Women by kelvinsaki(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
donholy28:
Wrong!! its 3 days max
Wrong!!! Its cancer
Wrong!! its Fatima Mangre an 8 years old Indian girl

Thanks for your comment, but the number one killer of women is heart disease and cancer is the number two killer of women leading with breast cancer and then cervical cancer - http://globalhealthtip.com/the-womans-health-today/

Under certain conditions, the sperm may stay up to 7 days or more in a woman's body. This is a fact - http://www.babycenter.com/400_how-long-can-a-sperm-survive-in-woman-body_2325594_30.bc

Fatima Mangre 8, may be the youngest girl ever to be divorced but in world record, the youngest recognized was 10.

Again thanks for the comment and please let me know if you have a better update.
Thanks.
Re: 10 Surprising Fact About Women by kelvinsaki(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
Silvofitz:
I disagree with number ONE (1).
The life span of sperm in the oviduct is only 3 days, max; and that of ovum is 2 days.
The implication is that, if a woman has intercourse 3days to the ovulation, the sperm can still wait 3 days in the oviduct to fertilize the ovum.
To say a woman can be pregnant 8 days after coition is a mere fallacy, not science.

I appreciate your comment but you may want to read this http://www.babycenter.com/400_how-long-can-a-sperm-survive-in-woman-body_2325594_30.bc
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How I Spent N200 Paying For Poo... / You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This!! / Workout Motivation And Humour Ig:@workoutnija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.