Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Have You Slept In A Building Like This? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Have You Slept In A Building Like This? (59260 Views)

What Makes A Building Beautiful And Unique For A Long Period Of Time? / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by ProfLogan(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
for where
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by qtx(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
lolu007:
Have you?
i think you need to ask the northerners (no harm meant o) grin
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by bummyla(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
No! but wouldn't mind! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by MrsChima(f): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jarizod:
Mrschima.. Isnt this d hut where u gave birth to chiamaka undecided

May you die a slow and horrible death. angry
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Ephemmm: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Icon4s:
Those rooms dey cool like natural AC.

Nice romantic place for a honey moon.

Planning on constructing one in my compound as a relaxation spot with a bar and TV inside.

Trust me if u relax for inside that Thatch house u no go wan sleep for ur Block house again.

Don't mind those ajebutter tongue tongue tongue A visit to a Fulani man will no doubt convince you that this might be a second paradise sometimes grin grin grin
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Ephemmm: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Icon4s:

Planning on constructing one in my compound as a relaxation spot with a bar and TV inside.

Trust me if u relax for inside that Thatch house u no go wan sleep for ur Block house again.

Don't mind those ajebutter tongue tongue tongue A visit to a Fulani man will no doubt convince you that this might be a second paradise sometimes grin grin grin

Very neat, hygienic and attractive within.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Icon4s(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
olajorn:
This how You know a village guy that Later make it in thé city

Wrong! I was born and raised in Lagos. Jst dat I travel a lot and visit places due to my nature of Job.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by thelish(f): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:

pls that is uncalled for. Does this statement deserve such horrible punishment?
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
thelish:
pls that is uncalled for. Does this statement deserve such horrible punishment?

Mind your business.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by bernard1000001(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yea I did when I first went to the village(Bekwarra,Ogoja CRS) in 1993, it was a nice experience I must confess
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
adexcoco:
WHO NEED A JOB
LADYF
AND
INTROVERT
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by ganye1: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
olajorn:
Never a crime,but encouragement to others
And is that bad?
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by olajorn(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
ganye1:

And is that bad?
sorry
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by laudate: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Icon4s:

You see, this is where I feel we have missed it as a people.

In another country, the methods and materials used to build these kind of houses would have been improved, upgraded and refined. undecided

Instead of seeing them as old and backward thatched houses, the architects, engineers and builders would have used the mud/clay methodology used in the past to erect these houses, to construct more durable and functional homes.

I can bet that cost of construction would be far less than the type found in using modern cement blocks. angry

Instead, this traditional houses are dying out and no one seems to care! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Sunjos: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Na igbo film house o.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by ganye1: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
olajorn:
sorry
There is nothing to be sorry about but I just want you to understand we cannot all be the same. Thank you for you kind responses.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by mikaael(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
otijah:
Recently bought one them in Enugu, for 50million soo expensive

50million Kobo abi?
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by roldee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
kingarizona1:
is that a house??
No no building angry undecided
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by charlsecy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
boboLIL:
They nva born me dah time grin
Such houses could still be seen in some villages.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:

back to the sender grin

E touch am cool
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by papat26(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
you can found that kind of houses in hausa land
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by pbs4real(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrsChima:

jeez!shocked c'mon it hasn't gotin to this nahsad
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Icon4s(m): 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
laudate:

You see, this is where I feel we have missed it as a people.

In another country, the methods and materials used to build these kind of houses would have been improved, upgraded and refined. undecided

Instead of seeing them as old and backward thatched houses, the architects, engineers and builders would have used the mud/clay methodology used in the past to erect these houses, to construct more durable and functional homes.

I can bet that cost of construction would be far less than the type found in using modern cement blocks. angry

Instead, this traditional houses are dying out and no one seems to care! angry

That is what inferiority complex has done to us.

1 Like

Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by laudate: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
Icon4s:

That is what inferiority complex has done to us.

True! sad
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by yuppyninety4(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
Exquisitely Luxury New 4 bedroom with all rooms ensuite, spacious fitted kitchen

A Well finished Executive 4 Bedroom Bungalow with all rooms en-suite, Located at Ayobo. it is available in serene environment that well secure. Asking Price: N7,000,000 Call Owner direct : 08023320486, 07064456231. BBM: 7F59F67F. Whatsapp : +97477321114

Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by jerrymej(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Am just born into this world today! Don't know what happened yesterday!
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by myrao(f): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Clone2020:
This is how humans were meant to live, simple, natural and with less possessions. This is the primary reason why I relocated to the village and I'm luvin it.
then why Dont u abandon the internet too ..esp nairaland ...excess possession n ain't natural u know
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by sainty2k3(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
youmour:

Ritualist grin
Lol. smiley that was the best available accommodation in that area, somewhere in Niger republic
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by FRANKOXY(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
yes o! one of the coolest place to sleep in.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yes! In first life.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by asainco(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Yea that was a long long time ago in a kingdom far far away, where men where still men women still virgins...long before the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: Have You Slept In A Building Like This? by kuuljay(m): 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
onadana:
winkYes,back then in school.Some where in Manchok Kaduna State,hope I got it right.Theater art department.
where in kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / Solar Power & Boreholes Jobs (FULL Pictures) Ask ANY questions NO SECRETS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.