Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 (67070 Views)

Peace Mildred Ehiguese Wins Miss Nigeria 2017 (Photos) / Rachael Malonson Wins Miss Black US And African-American Women Are Unhappy / Dolapo Makunjuola Wins Miss Virginity Beauty Pageant In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by obainojazz(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
kingarizona1:

M sorry! But You Don't expect me to be like u____ at least lemme help in changing the ladies "All Guys are the same Impression" # Thanks
yep yep....but you know what you were thinking when you saw the pix D; ....
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Collinsemegreat(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
pretydiva:
i cannot be jealous of her cos m x10 of wat she is..
with dat profle pict.?
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by kingarizona1(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2015
yemmynoni:
una two want start una love story from here ba?

So? Hope Are you not vexed? Lol
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by prettydamsel2(f): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2015
Vikto:
Virginity is dignity and will remain that till the very last day of our existence. A virgin wife crown the husband. Tell me, which prefers to have a "tokumbo wife" if he has the blessing marrying a "brand new" wife?

Virginity is sure dignity. But I hope you re one too so the equation will be balanced.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by marldean(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2015
It's a good thing but I think it's way too early the girl is still a teenager and shouldn't be celebrated for not being sexually active at this age. Maybe the award should be given just before she gets married.

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by mildflame: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Where r d big time sponsors if na d one wey dem go do SAMPLING dem go line up...whether she be 19 or 30 VIRGIN na VIRGIN I salute all VIRGIN he no easy

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by SUGARBEE(f): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
obainojazz:
yea...whatever you say....just said I know its in his mind...you should be angry I guess if you are not one...like someone telling me I'm mad...if I'm not...I smile... Well...
Last advice..dress well and stop fkking around...no one would bother you..didint mean the mary amaka type of dressing sha...have a nice day$

Am an open minded person, what I post here no way contradicts my actions on outside... Good day
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by obainojazz(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
grandstar:

That's a rotten thing to say. Stop judging (Matthew 7:1-4) sugarbee , virginity is dignifying but the statement is not of an insult

We will all render an account o ourselves to God. Serve the true God with fear and trembling.
I aint judging bro....
Last bullet...its the era of sonship....we no long serve the Great God with fear and trembling...I serve him coz he's the best father and jesus...my senior bro made it possible for me to be nearer to him more
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by ikukuhero: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
keishablack:
Celebrating virginity @ 19? Wt a joke. Wt business does a 19yr old have wt sex btw. Anyway, good for her. Hope she'll remain so by this time next year.

Exactly! @ 19 and they are celebrating virginity? What does a 19 year old have to do with sex please? I have cousins and people I know who are in their 30's and early 40's, single and still virgins. Some of the married one's, married as virgins while in their 30's. A cousin married few months ago at about 48. Yes, about 48years old, and she was a virgin. Very God fearing, humble and well educated woman. No one is perfect, but sex before marriage is a no no for me. But, even as I vow to keep away from sex until marriage, because I want to please God and grow in the things of God, I also strive to work on other aspects of my life to the end of being a worthy vessel unto God. To all those who often think that being a virgin is a guarantee to having a good home, or marrying a real man or woman, please, do not be deceived. Virginity MAY NEVER guarantee you a good marriage. A friend married a virgin, both church leaders, but today, he is divorced after 3 kids and about 5 years in marriage. However, to those saying no to sex before marriage, kudos! To those single men and women, who somehow have ended up 'doing it' before marriage; no big deal, ask God for forgiveness and grace to stop and determine in your heart to stop. Finally, we all have a conscience. Don't cheat. Don't lie. Don't defraud your neighbor. Don't steal. Your body is God's temple - don't defile it. LIVE RIGHT. Remain blessed and highly favoured everyone.

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Youngpo413: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

I still don't know why _sex is overrated here in Nigeria..

Virginity is not dignity
virginity. Is more than DIGNITY,whether non virgins like it or not!
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by obainojazz(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Am an open minded person, what I post here no way contradicts my actions on outside... Good day
...well....don't mind me...I don't usually say hoe to girls outside....good day to you too
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by phyness(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
Virgin my foot
Bring her mak I test her weda na true
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by kehyndey(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2015
ruffDiamond:
see I dey serious abt the virgin tin o I wan marry one cos God know say I never spoil any girl o tongue ....BTW gal too dey nack too early these days wy Well..I nor fit chop remnants o tongue
no worry u no go chop remnants just be on d look u go soon find one virgin one of dese days.......d reasons why gal dey nack too early is best known to d gal
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Youngpo413: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Just 19 yrs n she's been celebrated. She never Waka go far. It's stil 2 early 2 b celebrating. Wat about those dat r 26 yrs n stil virgins. Wat wil b their price den
most b!tches loose their before 19 this days,so she really deserves the award cos E NO EASY. Those are what we call wife materials unlike those b!tches with their over_used pusys.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Adesiji77: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2015
I guess the nurses in other states should start warming up... tongue cheesy lipsrsealed

Cc: tohpahz, Missstella
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by pretydiva(f): 11:06am On Aug 19, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
with dat profle pict.?
if u don't understand d message my profile pix is trying 2 pass, then that's ur loss
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Youngpo413: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2015
boboLIL:
let jealousy no kee u oh....
I don't know why b!tches are jealous of VIRGINs as if they were forced to loose their.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Youngpo413: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2015
dulux07:
Virginity is dignity. Jst because u lost urs, does not mean u shud not encourage others to kip theirs
don't mind the RUNs babe.

1 Like

Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by kingarizona1(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Muah*
smiley Meanwhile some people are killing their selves here
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Horlufemi(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
keishablack:
Celebrating virginity @ 19? Wt a joke. Wt business does a 19yr old have wt sex btw. Anyway, good for her. Hope she'll remain so by this time next year.

Na me go scatter the gate.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by hob(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
im sorry, were they sampled by the panel of judges............... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Youngpo413: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
keishablack:
she will still remain till her wedding night,and she will surely have a good husband,unlike these b!tches with and their over used pusys.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2015
youmour:
Dem for show us the remaining self proclaimed virgins na grin,one or two faces for dey familiar
Make u come go see ur ex, lol
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by bdek(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

Virginity is not dignity

just speak for yourself,after all you are not a virgin
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by refreshrate: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2015
kingarizona1:

checked your picture n I understood ur point
Abasi nkpo if you see as I begin laugh after following your footsteps
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by refreshrate: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2015
Mosunmola se o mo lollipop la?
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by SUGARBEE(f): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2015
bdek:

just speak for yourself,after all you are not a virgin
So? I said Good for her
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by Youngpo413: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Nairalander girls you don see yah life. Most of una your pucci don turn borehole but una go dey form saint for us.
don't mind them,they are always jealous of VIRGINS cos they know that their pusy is nothing to write home about.
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by zubby29(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...
Virginity is not dignity
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by zubby29(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Good for her...

Virginity is not dignity
its is my dear,though am not saying non vrgns are harlots
Re: Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 by darlenese(f): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2015
See her face sef .........

No wonder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.