Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). (1524 Views)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / How Can I Burn 20 Hours Of Video On A DVD / Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2015
I just bought a Canon 760D camera and I need stuffs to learn with. I need video tutorials covering in details cinematography, photography, Video and photo editing and manipulation etc. I am based in Uyo. I could deal with anyone within, calabar, Akwaibom , rivers, Imo and Abia. I have downloaded a lot of videos from YouTube but some of them are not really that detailed. Alternatively if anybody has online resources we can contribute to buy its still cool. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by spywareczar(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
spywareczar:
Check these two links: https://www.nairaland.com/2101539/photoshop-premium-video-courses-available
https://www.nairaland.com/2218075/photohraphy-journey
I have gone through the two links. The packages in the links are different?
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by laveed(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
I have full video tutorials on camera handling and cinematography as a whole. It covers every chapter you need to know. I am based in calabar, i wil sell d video at an affordable rate though it cost me a fortune. Chek my numba on my signature.
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by thaEMINENT(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2015
I gat a full video course of video editing with adobe premiere pro from lynda.com and its bin helpful. I suggest you go there..
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Brimmie(m): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Why not sub to an Internet Plan? And you can get the exact tuts you want online.

Or better still, go to youtube and subscribe to FilmRiot.

Ryan Connolly is the best tutor! smiley Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by thaEMINENT(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Brimmie:
Why not sub to an Internet Plan? And you can get the exact tuts you want online.

I can't help but agree...but Ryan is into VFX mainly..so if u want to go into visual effects, Ryan is your guy...check film riot on YouTube
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Brimmie(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2015
thaEMINENT:

I can't help but agree...but Ryan is into VFX mainly..so if u want to go into visual effects, Ryan is your guy...check film riot on YouTube

Nope.. Ryan is more into Film Making. Andrew Kramer of VC is the VFX guy but also a Film Maker.

The two are ma real niqqas! smiley

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by valasmedia(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
jcmaiah:
I just bought a Canon 760D camera and I need stuffs to learn with. I need video tutorials covering in details cinematography, photography, Video and photo editing and manipulation etc. I am based in Uyo. I could deal with anyone within, calabar, Akwaibom , rivers, Imo and Abia. I have downloaded a lot of videos from YouTube but some of them are not really that detailed. Alternatively if anybody has online resources we can contribute to buy its still cool. Thanks.
I can be of help....whatapps me...08033457179
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Brimmie:

Brother most of those tutorials are not in depth. Paid online tutorials are far better detailed that most of those YouTube tutorials.
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Brimmie(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
jcmaiah:

Brother most of those tutorials are not in depth. Paid online tutorials are far better detailed that most of those YouTube tutorials.

That's why we have Torrent wink
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by lawrence7: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2015
@jcmaiah A piece of advice bro. A lot of people that will try to sell you tutorials probably downloaded them for free using the same internet you use. If you have the data, search properly and you will find many of these tutorials available for free. Even the paid ones. I've downloaded a lot of lynda tutorials for free.
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2015
lawrence7:
@jcmaiah A piece of advice bro. A lot of people that will try o sell you tutorials probably downloaded them for free using the same internet you use. If you have the data search properly and you will find many of these tutorials available for free. Even the paid ones. I've downloaded a lot of lynda tutorials for free.
Can u share some links?
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2015
Brimmie:

Links pls?
Brimmie:

Links pls?
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by lawrence7: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2015
jcmaiah:

Can u share some links?

A lot of the things you are looking for exist as torrents. Personally i use kat.cr. You can check out some others sha. Just google torrent sites and you'll find most if not all. You can also check out p30dwnload.me for some direct downloads.
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Brimmie(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2015
jcmaiah:
Links pls? Links pls?
I use torrentz.com..
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
Brimmie:

I use torrentz.com..
Thanks men grin[quote author=Brimmie post=37213606]
Re: In Need Of Video Tutorials (will Pay). by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
lawrence7:

A lot of the things you are looking for exist as torrents. Personally i use kat.cr. You can check out some others sha. Just google torrent sites and you'll find most if not all. You can also check out p30dwnload.me for some direct downloads.
Thanks bro cool
lawrence7:

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Fine Art And More / Artists Prove That Modern Art Can Be No Worse Than The Masterpieces Of The Past / I Need A Graphics Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.