Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Sanyaolu Motors. Give Us A Tryer Today And See That God Is Good - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sanyaolu Motors. Give Us A Tryer Today And See That God Is Good (1156 Views)

Nigeria Used Toyota Avalon For Sale.contact SANYAOLU MOTORS / sanyaolu Motors? Cheap land Rover Free Lander 2001 tokunbo With Custom Duty 700k / Sanyaolu Motors? Land Rover Free Lander 2001 Model Tokunbo 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sanyaolu Motors. Give Us A Tryer Today And See That God Is Good by colllins(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2015
people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08062876269, 07059973746 or email: sanyaolumotorsnigltd@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,I look forward to hear from you shortly
Visit our website today and see our services. www.sanyaoluglobal.com

Re: Sanyaolu Motors. Give Us A Tryer Today And See That God Is Good by STOPESCAM(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Why will I still have to pay you agent fee, when all the dealer by mainly see you the add your commission to the price of the car.

To be sincere going to Cotonou to buy car your self is more cheaper than going with with an agent.

My experience when I wanted to buy ml330 in Cotonou I went with an agent I went through most of the car mart they are calling 9million cefa I smell something, I told the agent my budget Is Not enough let's go back to naija I will call him back in 2 weeks, immediately we came back to Lagos I went back the next day and bought that particular car for 6.5milion cefa.

Is good to go with an agent if you want to but my advice is that make all the necessary arrangement with the agent and go to contonuo your self to look for your choice of car. Please while ur in the market don't alow anybody to follow you to any Car mart. Because those white men knows them immediately they see them with you the will add money for them.

But sometimes you will drive them they will refused don't worry when u enter any Car mart just tell they white guys that your alone you don't know them it really works they white guys will ask them to go.

After getting ur dream car you can now call ur agent if want to.
Re: Sanyaolu Motors. Give Us A Tryer Today And See That God Is Good by iykbethany(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
STOPESCAM:
Why will I still have to pay you agent fee, when all the dealer by mainly see you the add your commission to the price of the car.

To be sincere going to Cotonou to buy car your self is more cheaper than going with with an agent.

My experience when I wanted to buy ml330 in Cotonou I went with an agent I went through most of the car mart they are calling 9million cefa I smell something, I told the agent my budget Is Not enough let's go back to naija I will call him back in 2 weeks, immediately we came back to Lagos I went back the next day and bought that particular car for 6.5milion cefa.

Is good to go with an agent if you want to but my advice is that make all the necessary arrangement with the agent and go to contonuo your self to look for your choice of car. Please while ur in the market don't alow anybody to follow you to any Car mart. Because those white men knows them immediately they see them with you the will add money for them.

But sometimes you will drive them they will refused don't worry when u enter any Car mart just tell they white guys that your alone you don't know them it really works they white guys will ask them to go.

After getting ur dream car you can now call ur agent if want to.

This is quite informative and educative. I have learn something today.

(1) (Reply)

Speckless 2013 Toyota Rav4 XLE AWD / CHEAP SALE !! CLEAN ACURA MDX 2003 SUV BLACK LEATHER @895K ! SEE PICTURES !!! / Super Clean Rx350 Lexus 2014 08038156694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.