Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria (511 Views)

Lecturer To Parents: Stop Registering Your Children In ‘’miracle Centres / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / What is IJMB, Registration, Affiliated Universities, Fees, Centres in Nigeria... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Issues Of Miracle Centres In Nigeria by dupre: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Miracle Centres have been one of the issues that have been given me great concern in our contemporary Nigeria. The issue of someone running "helter sketter" so to say all because of miracle or deliverance has been a general practice undergone by many Nigerians and even presently, so to say, the so called "believers of God ".
Nigeria has been a country where will have different mountains with different names, for instance, "oke iyanu", oke aanu" etc. Jokingly Even where the so called witches and wizards have turned to their homes have turned to a mountain or miracle centres overnight. Many a ministers have seen the desperation in the people and they have used that to extort them.
I am one of the scholar that believe that to get miracles or to be delivered of something is not a big deal, is a thing anyone can do by himself, it just depends on how you see yourself and the issues so the need of moving from one mountain to another is not necessary. My assumption and believe is that most problems which someone faces comes from the words of the mouth, for instance, a person may rendered some foul words to himself which will later come into manifestation and affect his or her life in a negative way. Rather than going from one place to another, what the person needs to do is to reverse such words after he had discover that was the problem and that will be the solution.
Lastly, going from one church to another all because of miracles can never bring solution to your problems, in most cases it will only worsen it. Therefore, I will advise the many Nigerians who still believe that moving from one church or miracle centres to another should desist from it and stick to the church which they attend and believe that there is only one God who can solve all problems.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Sociology / (FUTO), Pre-degree Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. School Contact (0 8061335186) / FG Sends Technical Team To Invesitigate UNILAG Student’s Electrocution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.