Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? (6819 Views)

Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Cadbury Internship Test Shortlists. Let's Meet Here. / Cadbury Online Personality Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by laplace(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2009
Fellows,
Working with a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company can be quite challenging, eventful and perhaps, fun-filled.  I mean companies such as Unilever (former Lever Brothers), P&G (Procter & Gamble), PZ and Cussons, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, Johnson Wax, Johnson & Johnson, etc.  I work in the Customer Business Development department of one of these companies, and I tell you, the pay is very good, but the challenges are quite enormous. 

Does anyone in the house work with any of these FMCG companies?  What's the pay like?  What are your experiences and challenges?  Would you like to leave your present job for a similar one?  Are you happy with what you're doing?
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by aristole(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2009
@Laplace
I work with the West Africa Main Distributor to one of the FMCG companies u mentioned above.

Please, I need a link to work directly wd any of 'em
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by laplace(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Aristole.
I can only adivise you on how to work directly with the company directly if I know which one you work with currently. Each of them has her own standards, test formats, preferences and in-house contacts. I you need me to help you do this, I can, but I need more info.
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by aristole(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2009
You know it's very risky sharing such info here.Anybody could be reading it too.But I will just brief it.
I work with the Main West Africa Distributor to Procter & Gamble.In fact,I've tried my best to get into P & G itself but men!
You got to be highly connected.Please give me ur e-mail address so that we can talk better and possibly know u better.

Please,help a soul.
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by aristole(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2009
And I dont mind any other ones.

U know exploitation is very paramount here.
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by gabby65: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2009
loynox,
how far?This is smuchy.how are u doing?I hope all is well.Be good , and tight, my no 08033751175, peace
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by aristole(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
@ Laplace

My guy. Wetin dey now? I am waiting to hear from you
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by laplace(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2009
Hi Pal. My mobile phone number is . You may call so that we can talk better. I may be of immense help.
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by fokusy: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2009
My fellow comrades in the struggle,

What a coincidence. I've been meaning to start a similar thread.

I work with colgate palmolive in the US and I would like to find out whether there's a distributor in Nigeria. i know we don't have branch in Nigeria hence the opportunity.

Anyone with this information should please provide.
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by laplace(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2009
@fokusy
We do not have Colgate Palmolive in Nigeria, but we have colgate as a brand, but you guyz aaren't the ones producing colgate toothpaste, are you?
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by fokusy: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2009
Appreciate the response, Actually the company I work for produces and markets colgate toothpaste, palmolive soap and many other consumer items worldwide.
I know we don't have a factory in naija, i guess there's already a distributorship network, probably through south africa where we have an office
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by walejumobi: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2009
Big brothers
,am also interested o,
am presently with one of this banks(on contract level).
I need to move on with my career, I holds a Bsc(Hons) Accounting ,n presently preparing to start a masters degree programme.
Any organisation that provides an environment for career growth and development will be appreciated.
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by laplace(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hi Wale, I know a lot of FMCGs where career progression is consistent. As a graduate of accounting and a prospective masters degree holder, you may stand a very good change in their F&A department. I checked up with some of them and found out that P&G has some vacancies to fill in their finance and accounting department. You may apply at www.joinpg.com. Contact me in case you need more information and/or assistance. I wish you the best.
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by laurelly(f): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2009
pls, i'ld appreciate any information concerning where i can complete my Industrial Training.I'm in Enugu now but will be moving to Lagos soon, i'm presently a 400 level Chemical Engineering student in UNIZIK. anyone willing to help can reply to this post or my my e-mail add; laurelcoupe@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Work With Unilever, P&G, PZ, Reckitt Benkisser, Cadbury, ...? by chemicstein: 9:26am On Feb 21, 2013
aristole: And I dont mind any other ones.

U know exploitation is very paramount here.
. U r correct!! D pay here is nt so good

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Graphic Designers In Nigeria / Project Management Nigerian Universities / International Affairs Minded Individuals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.