Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations (2974 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers / Top 10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Nigeria / Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by iamshola: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2015
Emirates, a global connector of people and places, has announced the launch of a sale campaign offering up to 25% off to select destinations in its Economy Class cabins for the Nigerian market.

The special fares apply to all Emirates’ destinations from Lagos including: Mumbai (BOM); Guangzhou (CAN); Delhi (DEL); Dallas-Fort-Worth (DFW); Dubai (DXB); Houston (IAH); New York (JFK); London (LHR); Chennai (MAA) and Chicago (ORD); Bangalore (BLR); Mumbai (BOM); and Guangzhou (CAN).

The offer is valid for booking between 18 August and 24 August for travel from September 1st up to December 10th, 2015, (conditions apply).

Economy Class fares from Lagos to Delhi via Dubai, start from $992; Mumbai $1,020; Guangzhou $1,043; London $1,025; Chicago $1,243; New York $1,241; Chennai $1,010; Houston $1,344; Dallas-Fort-Worth $1,343 and Dubai $852.

Economy Class fares from Abuja to Delhi, via Dubai, start from $992; Guangzhou $1,043; Washington $1,243; Beijing $1,264; Kuala Lumpur $1,136 and Bangalore $1,018

Speaking on the tactical fares, the Regional Manager, Emirates West Africa, Mr. Manoj Nair stated that, the special fares and the opportunity to stopover in Dubai for shopping and leisure are particular attractions for passengers, with the 96-hour visa in Dubai making the journey even smoother.

“Passengers can experience award-winning services from Emirates international cabin crew from more than 130 countries, gourmet cuisine and the airline’s renowned ice inflight entertainment system, which offers passengers hundreds of audio and visual channels on demand,” he added.

Customers travelling with Emirates benefit from a generous baggage allowance of 30kg in Economy Class, 40kg in Business Class and 50kg in First Class. Passengers on Emirates flights can also stay in touch with SMS, email and phone connections in every seat

Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by akeba(m): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2015
Hello,please how can you help me to book a ticket for a.flight that will depart on september 10 for my friend. He has to reach the school on September 12.. Thanks
Or If you can't book for him,please put use through on what to do. We need it urgently
Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by untainted: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good deal.
But whatever you do, don't pay with a GTB card. Their exchange rate is N225 to the dollar. I paid for one of the destinations online and I was mad at the rate.
'Black market' was even 215 yesterday: why should GTB charge 225?
Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by sobastical: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
untainted:
Good deal.
But whatever you do, don't pay with a GTB card. Their exchange rate is N225 to the dollar. I paid for one of the destinations online and I was mad at the rate.
'Black market' was even 215 yesterday: why should GTB charge 225?

That's crazy but I spoke with one of their CSR today about their pta and she told me it's 199.5 per usd

1 Like

Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by untainted: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2015
sobastical:

That's crazy but I spoke with one of their CSR today about their pta and she told me it's 199.5 per usd

Wow. That's a good price.
I hope tax and charges are reasonable too.
Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by sobastical: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
untainted:

Wow. That's a good price. I hope tax and charges are reasonable too.

I never ask of that anyway...but am pretty sure it's reasonable
Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by akeba(m): 1:52am On Aug 22, 2015
untainted:

Wow. That's a good price.
I hope tax and charges are reasonable too.

Please do you have any Idea of how l can change my cash before travelling?

l've been to banks but they said lmthey can't change money for me. And l don't wanna just go anywhere because of fake currencies too.
Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by untainted: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
akeba:

Please do you have any Idea of how l can change my cash before travelling?

l've been to banks but they said lmthey can't change money for me. And l don't wanna just go anywhere because of fake currencies too.
Easy. Take your passport with the visa on it and carry along your flight ticket to GTB. All they need to see is your visa and flight ticket.
GTBAbuja Area 3 opens PTA business by 9:30 am and closes 12 pm.
Good luck.
Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by akeba(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
untainted:

Easy. Take your passport with the visa on it and carry along your flight ticket to GTB. All they need to see is your visa and flight ticket.
GTBAbuja Area 3 opens PTA business by 9:30 am and closes 12 pm.
Good luck.

Thanks.. going to Abuja soon, I will do it over there then.
Re: Emirates Launches Up To 25% Off Sale To Select Destinations by untainted: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
akeba:

Thanks.. going to Abuja soon, I will do it over there then.
Welcome

(1) (Reply)

Spot The UK Landmarks / Lady On Student Visa Was Deported From US And Banned For 5 Years; See Why / Need Help:immigration To Quebec(canada) For Skilled Nigerian Workers !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.