Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Architectural Fancy Pillar/column - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Architectural Fancy Pillar/column (2187 Views)

Ethii Design: Bringing Your Architectural Building To Life / Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / Classy Architectural Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architectural Fancy Pillar/column by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JmRqAO2UuRo/VdRUZYwY6jI/AAAAAAAABII/brt2-qrEJC0/s320/Untitled-1.gif[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-sOBwq25oghY/VdRUZall6CI/AAAAAAAABIA/CeWkN-U2vN8/s640/MP.bmp[/img]

Autodesk Revit + Rhinoceros CAD + Zbrush + Vray to produce and of-course Photoshop for photo adjustment, colour correction & GIF conversion..

http://bashirm13..com/2015/08/architectural-fancy-pillarcolumn.html
Re: Architectural Fancy Pillar/column by ogtavia(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice work bro..had rhino for a while...but didn't understand d UI..plus it wasnt working well on my system.
Re: Architectural Fancy Pillar/column by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2015
ogtavia:
Nice work bro..had rhino for a while...but didn't understand d UI..plus it wasnt working well on my system.

You missed. Arguably the most sophisticated design tool out there. I mean, when you want to bring out what is in your brain, then Rhinoceros CAD is your best bet. Here am talking about real design capability and flexibility. I also have a plug-in T-spline [/b]installed in Rhinoceros.

Don't get me wrong, am not saying [b]Revit
or Archicad are bad, I myself mostly use Revit for my 3D house design due to its simplicity and efficiency(Ready made family, changes on the fly, compatibility with 3Dsmax and what not) and Autocad( When I want to do extreme detailing).

Get it back and let me give T-spline plug-in, the best design tools ever created by humans cheesy
Re: Architectural Fancy Pillar/column by ogtavia(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wikidraw:

You missed. Arguably the most sophisticated design tool out there. I mean, when you want to bring out what is in your brain, then Rhinoceros CAD is your best bet. Here am talking about real design capability and flexibility. I also have a plug-in T-spline [/b]installed in Rhinoceros.

Don't get me wrong, am not saying [b]Revit
or Archicad are bad, I myself mostly use Revit for my 3D house design due to its simplicity and efficiency(Ready made family, changes on the fly, compatibility with 3Dsmax and what not) and Autocad( When I want to do extreme detailing).

Get it back and let me give T-spline plug-in, the best design tools ever created by humans cheesy

Okay bro...I av bin meaning to get another version....what version of rhino can I get....tnx for offering to help me with t-spline...is it freeware...can I download it?
Re: Architectural Fancy Pillar/column by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
ogtavia:

Okay bro...I av bin meaning to get another version....what version of rhino can I get....tnx for offering to help me with t-spline...is it freeware...can I download it?

Get Version 5.

t-spline is not free, but there's always a way round to help others . I'm currently searching for my torrent link for you.

t-spline for rhino was an attempt to create a 3dsmax modelling in rhino ie real organic modelling with technical capability. The work flow is similar to that of 3dsmax, simple and straightforward. When you are done installing rhino, ping me for the t-spline, I can email it to you at worst.
Re: Architectural Fancy Pillar/column by ogtavia(m): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wikidraw:

Get Version 5.

t-spline is not free, but there's always a way round to help others . I'm currently searching for my torrent link for you.

t-spline for rhino was an attempt to create a 3dsmax modelling in rhino ie real organic modelling with technical capability. The work flow is similar to that of 3dsmax, simple and straightforward. When you are done installing rhino, ping me for the t-spline, I can email it to you at worst.

Tnx bro..will let you know as soon as I get it
..tnx a lot.

(1) (Reply)

CNN Features Nigerian Cartoon Bino And Fino / Hilarious Photo Of A Boy Taking Selfie In A Coffin / How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Slideshow Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.